• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Also Legacy stop overreacting. You say you're not town lock but your reactions say otherwise. You're acting like you should be universally townread. If I said I scumread one of your town leans would you react the same way?
Well Ex scumreads one of my town leans :flushed:.

And yeah I find it hard not to get annoyed at people calling me the most likely wolf when I have to be actively sabotaging my wincon in order to play deep if I were a wolf? Like there's valid tinfoil for me to be a wolf but I am never the most likely wolf.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's optimal for your wincon to sabotage town today and the best way for you to do that is push bad reads yeah.
I want what's best for the town. Right now I don't know what that is and I skimmed through a lot of the mechanical mumbo jumbo today so I may not be fully caught up with what's happening.

Who is your number 1 scum lean? Is it still Mikey? Why have you not voted for him yet if so? Tbh I think it's better in MYLO for townies to place the first vote than scum because it's harder for them to coordinate a quick lynch if they don't all have free votes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well Ex scumreads one of my town leans :flushed:.

And yeah I find it hard not to get annoyed at people calling me the most likely wolf when I have to be actively sabotaging my wincon in order to play deep if I were a wolf? Like there's valid tinfoil for me to be a wolf but I am never the most likely wolf.
I get getting annoyed. Hell I did earlier quite openly.

There is a lot of "content" that I've missed this day (word used loosely because the majority of it seems to be just continual rehashes of the same stuff) so I may not be as well informed as everyone else. For that reason, I don't even plan on placing a vote today unless you guys specifically ask me to.

I want what's best for the town. Right now I don't know what that is and I skimmed through a lot of the mechanical mumbo jumbo today so I may not be fully caught up with what's happening.

Who is your number 1 scum lean? Is it still Mikey? Why have you not voted for him yet if so? Tbh I think it's better in MYLO for townies to place the first vote than scum because it's harder for them to coordinate a quick lynch if they don't all have free votes.
It's not Mikey, it's just that if Mikey refuses to reconsider me then either he is town (autolose) or he is a wolf so I have to consider him a lock wolf.

Top SR is still Kirino.

I get getting annoyed. Hell I did earlier quite openly.

There is a lot of "content" that I've missed this day (word used loosely because the majority of it seems to be just continual rehashes of the same stuff) so I may not be as well informed as everyone else. For that reason, I don't even plan on placing a vote today unless you guys specifically ask me to.
I would ask you not to. I think it's fair for me to ask this since I'm hard defending you.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm very confident that either Legacy or Minish are scum, and they may be scum together. The only caveat is that tagging up on me like that might seem too brazen, even with both of them in a good position; although they might just be powerwolfing hard and hoping to end the game by lynching during MYLO. If I had to choose which I'm more suspicious of, it'd be Legacy, since Min seems somewhat better to me after explaining her reasoning more in-depth and showing a willingness to consider alternatives.

Rubik I'm townreading hard; it's theoretically possible he could still be scum, but it's extremely unlikely to me. Ex I'm also townreading somewhat, although I'd hardly exclude him from a possible scum team. Mikey is someone who I can never get a good read on, and I'm mostly neutral on him, although I'm feeling somewhat positive given his vote on Legacy, which at least means they aren't scum together. Johnny I'm also mixed about, but I think I'm town reading him: I have little doubt that he received the message he claimed he did given that I know Rubik's must have been legitimate, and there's no reason for scum to send a message to one of their own. I can see him knowing about that ability as scum and simply making the message up, but I think that's less likely.

I've been under the impression that if Legacy is scum, then Tristan would have to be, and vice versa, as there's be no reason for Legacy to cover for him otherwise. This is still probably true, but not necessarily: Legacy could have been trying to get Tristan on his side, for example, which would explain defending his claim. And even the message sent to Johnny could be explained as being legitimate, but as scum wanting to reveal 3rd party and get them lynched, because it's potentially a threat to them as well.

Basically, I'm probably voting for Legacy today, although I could see a Minish lynch as well. If it really came down to it, I could also go for Mikey. But I'm fairly confident that there's scum in the first two, and it's more likely to be Legacy.
I'm not ignoring all other options. I haven't even voted you or anyone yet because I'm trying to figure things out. I just think you're a strong option.
It's the post you made asking Moe to lynch me that really bugged me. I basically got the impression from it that while you may be throwing out other names, the only person you're really focusing on is me. This was somewhat alleviated by your more recent post giving thoughts on other players, though.

I am growing a little more wary because of how many people saying they're on board with you now, though I don't know if some of them are just posturing and not actually willing to lynch you or not.
In that case, what about Legacy? It makes sense for him to suspect me given his PoE, but there are possible scum teams based on it that don't even involve me, not to mention other people that fit into his PoE that he could be targeting. Instead, he's dead set on me. What gets me is that even after he recognized that there are potential scum teams from his perspective that actually exclude me (haha whoops, just slipped his mind), he then dismisses them out of hand and continues being just as confident as before.

Killing inactives you're reading as town isn't protown. Especially when they can be replaced. Mido alone would have been a not horrible suggestion, but Pen who you had even a slight town read on was. Especially since he's since flipped town. If vig just hits people just for inactivity then that makes the game even easier for scum because they're usually town and it's easy for scum to pass off town vig targets because of inactivity.
That post was partially to pressure Mido and Pendio into posting, which is why I tagged them, and I've routinely supported policy killing inactives in the past. I would've preferred Mido, but I don't necessarily think Pendio would've been an awful choice either, and in any case, he was less active than Mido was. I also stated in a post (same day I believe, responding to Ex) that my town read of Pendio was only slight and that he was still suspect for his Rag vote.

Like Mellow, I don't think it's going to be too hard to convince you why Im town if you really want me to spend time on that (since most people think I'm a wolf if you're wolf anyway).

I'm very confident that either Legacy or Minish are scum, and they may be scum together. The only caveat is that tagging up on me like that might seem too brazen, even with both of them in a good position; although they might just be powerwolfing hard and hoping to end the game by lynching during MYLO. If I had to choose which I'm more suspicious of, it'd be Legacy, since Min seems somewhat better to me after explaining her reasoning more in-depth and showing a willingness to consider alternatives.

Rubik I'm townreading hard; it's theoretically possible he could still be scum, but it's extremely unlikely to me. Ex I'm also townreading somewhat, although I'd hardly exclude him from a possible scum team. Mikey is someone who I can never get a good read on, and I'm mostly neutral on him, although I'm feeling somewhat positive given his vote on Legacy, which at least means they aren't scum together. Johnny I'm also mixed about, but I think I'm town reading him: I have little doubt that he received the message he claimed he did given that I know Rubik's must have been legitimate, and there's no reason for scum to send a message to one of their own. I can see him knowing about that ability as scum and simply making the message up, but I think that's less likely.

I've been under the impression that if Legacy is scum, then Tristan would have to be, and vice versa, as there's be no reason for Legacy to cover for him otherwise. This is still probably true, but not necessarily: Legacy could have been trying to get Tristan on his side, for example, which would explain defending his claim. And even the message sent to Johnny could be explained as being legitimate, but as scum wanting to reveal 3rd party and get them lynched, because it's potentially a threat to them as well.

Basically, I'm probably voting for Legacy today, although I could see a Minish lynch as well. If it really came down to it, I could also go for Mikey. But I'm fairly confident that there's scum in the first two, and it's more likely to be Legacy.

It's the post you made asking Moe to lynch me that really bugged me. I basically got the impression from it that while you may be throwing out other names, the only person you're really focusing on is me. This was somewhat alleviated by your more recent post giving thoughts on other players, though.

In that case, what about Legacy? It makes sense for him to suspect me given his PoE, but there are possible scum teams based on it that don't even involve me, not to mention other people that fit into his PoE that he could be targeting. Instead, he's dead set on me. What gets me is that even after he recognized that there are potential scum teams from his perspective that actually exclude me (haha whoops, just slipped his mind), he then dismisses them out of hand and continues being just as confident as before.

That post was partially to pressure Mido and Pendio into posting, which is why I tagged them, and I've routinely supported policy killing inactives in the past. I would've preferred Mido, but I don't necessarily think Pendio would've been an awful choice either, and in any case, he was less active than Mido was. I also stated in a post (same day I believe, responding to Ex) that my town read of Pendio was only slight and that he was still suspect for his Rag vote.
I'm just going to consider anybody who has me as their top wolf read as openwolfing for the sake of my sanity unless they believe I'm w/w exactly Mellow or Rubik.

I'm at the point where if Ex or Rubik are scum I'm just going to let them win because they're the only people I feel I'm getting somewhere with right now.

I think I'm fine to say the scumteam is Kirino+Mikey+other(leaning Johnny, could be Ex or Rubik).

If Mikey isn't scum then they need to listen or we lose. If they won't listen then we probably have to thunderdome regardless.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Votecount 3.3

Kirino
(1) (Legacy of Smiles)
Legacy (1) (Mikey the Moblin)

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 24th at 7pm MST.
The day ends two days ago? :V

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

That was when I was under a certain impression that I'm no longer under. Which also has me less certain about you being scum. But that ISO still has you in my PoE.

I do think it was odd that Legacy declared you lock scum or whatever when he voted you without really explaining. And I feel it was after all my posts about you. He's not clear to me by any means.

I'm going to have to do more indepth ISOs tonight but at this point I'm not sure if it'll do any good. I know people are paranoid of me after my last scum game but I just need you to see how town I've been this game. Like actually look at my posts and my questioning and see where they're coming from. I probably wouldn't put that much effort into a Kirino ISO as scum in mylo. I'm genuinely trying to figure things out here and I'm completely ****ing lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom