• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

hmmm
I guess that makes sense at first glance? I feel like there are some holes in it
stuff like "it would be stupid" is just wifom tbh
but in any case I don't think Rubik/You is viable in any way in the first place

because all recipients for the messages would be scum, lol, it wouldn't make sense for it to be a real role in this case and both results would just be fake
but in this case things would be really weird unless they somehow checked tristan N1 and verified he was 3p?
Actively sabotaging one's team for WIFOM purposes is pretty much unheard of on MU.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
because all recipients for the messages would be scum, lol, it wouldn't make sense for it to be a real role in this case and both results would just be fake
but in this case things would be really weird unless they somehow checked tristan N1 and verified he was 3p?
in this game specifically, it's a way of getting around softclaim rules, I bet

Ok so the be all and end all is - Ex I'm either sabotaging my team so badly that you should call me an honorary townsperson for... WIFOM reasons that have gotten me no credit or I'm just town.

Yes but why does the scum team want to out their Rolecop result? If you want Mellow gone just get them chopped or killed without making a massive gambit.

why are you even discussing arguments in hypothetical scum you scenarios when I'm trusting you
what's going on with this hyperdefensiveness
Because I want to see your reaction since you're still in my PoE. And also getting randomly tinfoiled in the late game after carrying the game as town in discord games has cost me my sanity. Not that I'm carrying here.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't know the Witcher that well, but is it possible Geralt would be a miller? I never entertained that possibility and my initial thought was that someone was just sending a message to mess with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom