• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Legacy I really want to trust you but paranoia is poking the fact you keep pushing this 5 list when you+tristan is a viable scum team because that would mean a 20% chance of hitting mafia if you're scum here and you'd be pushing us in a really fake sense of security

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm also don't get why you're excluding Rubik when I presented arguments as to why there must be one scum between him and Tristan and even provided (at least to my knowledge) a viable explanation for what might've happened in the night which points to him too, which you said yourself "put Rubik back into the PoE"

It feels like you're using that to push the idea that you're "townclearing people" which you really aren't. You're 3pclearing a 3p. And clearing someone you don't know the alignment.

Kirino

Tatakae
If you're town and I'm town and the people I am touching for are town... whowpukd you say are the wolves?

The remaining players are Rubik, Tristan, Ex, Johnny, Minish, Kirino, Legend, Mikey. IIRC, you're vouching for Tristan, Rubik, and Johnny. Plus you and myself, that'd leave three: Ex, Minish, and Mikey. Unless I'm missing something, since I admittedly skimmed some of your posts, just because there's so many of them. I figure that's a possible team from my PoE as well, assuming you're town, even if I'm increasingly doubting that.

Legacy I really want to trust you but paranoia is poking the fact you keep pushing this 5 list when you+tristan is a viable scum team because that would mean a 20% chance of hitting mafia if you're scum here and you'd be pushing us in a really fake sense of security
Well the good news for you is that if I'm w/w with Rubik then there are only two possible scum partners that fit that narrative and that is you and Minish. Obviously you would know you were town in that situation so a me/Rubik/Minish team is the only way.

The remaining players are Rubik, Tristan, Ex, Johnny, Minish, Kirino, Legend, Mikey. IIRC, you're vouching for Tristan, Rubik, and Johnny. Plus you and myself, that'd leave three: Ex, Minish, and Mikey. Unless I'm missing something, since I admittedly skimmed some of your posts, just because there's so many of them. I figure that's a possible team from my PoE as well, assuming you're town, even if I'm increasingly doubting that.
I'm not vouching for Johnny.

I'm also don't get why you're excluding Rubik when I presented arguments as to why there must be one scum between him and Tristan and even provided (at least to my knowledge) a viable explanation for what might've happened in the night which points to him too, which you said yourself "put Rubik back into the PoE"

It feels like you're using that to push the idea that you're "townclearing people" which you really aren't. You're 3pclearing a 3p. And clearing someone you don't know the alignment.
Mechanical reasons make Rubik town in ~85% of worlds. Rubik is a low priority chop and should only really be considered in F3 depending on the team.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well the good news for you is that if I'm w/w with Rubik then there are only two possible scum partners that fit that narrative and that is you and Minish. Obviously you would know you were town in that situation so a me/Rubik/Minish team is the only way.
That's not my worry, you can't be scum with rubik
they're two separate worries

either you're scum with tristan presenting us a faulty PoE or you're town and is excluding the only person I'm like dead sure is mafia

Mikey - Obviously not w/w with me.
Johnny - Borderline mech cleared because me/Rubik only happen in scum-messenger worlds. In scum messenger worlds, the messenger never exclusively sends messages to mafia.
Kirino - Bussing Kirino after saving Rubik wpuld be incredibly stupid.
Mellow - Would have to assume I just openly outed my teammates for zero reason. I am gamethrowing in this world.
ExLight - You.

Would have to be Minish as the third.

That's not my worry, you can't be scum with rubik
they're two separate worries

either you're scum with tristan presenting us a faulty PoE or you're town and is excluding the only person I'm like dead sure is mafia
Ohh did I get the wrong person? Oops.

Mellow is cleared as 3p and never scum unless I'm scum. If me and Mellow are actually w/w then all I need to do is copy the argument of I think Johnny "if we wanted to chop Mellow then our time to do that was yesterday". Speaking of which, Johnny would be the third scum for messenger reasons (and the messenger would be scum for sending two fake messages). I had no reason to inexplicably tie myself to Mellow like this if we were actually teamed when I could have easily diverted to chop to Rubik or Kirino without this fuss.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Mikey - Obviously not w/w with me.
Johnny - Borderline mech cleared because me/Rubik only happen in scum-messenger worlds. In scum messenger worlds, the messenger never exclusively sends messages to mafia.
Kirino - Bussing Kirino after saving Rubik wpuld be incredibly stupid.
Mellow - Would have to assume I just openly outed my teammates for zero reason. I am gamethrowing in this world.
ExLight - You.

Would have to be Minish as the third.
hmmm
I guess that makes sense at first glance? I feel like there are some holes in it
stuff like "it would be stupid" is just wifom tbh
but in any case I don't think Rubik/You is viable in any way in the first place

and this is true because?
because all recipients for the messages would be scum, lol, it wouldn't make sense for it to be a real role in this case and both results would just be fake
but in this case things would be really weird unless they somehow checked tristan N1 and verified he was 3p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom