• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't think it can really be mylo with only 2 scum unless there's a second indep, so there must be 3. So yeah, I think lynching scum today is pretty much essential.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What if Tristan is an sk
> role is legit and was tampered, tristan is the outed 3p and likely responsible for sun’s death

> role is fake and scum, tristan is probably mafia and sk is somewhere else

With 8 players left, assuming a scum team of three, whether you lynch me or not, if the mafia kill goes through then tomorrow will be parity.

Given that, the best course of action is to lynch mafia.
I mean yea but a possible serial killer also causes town to instantly lose depending on how night goes so would be kinda nice to have that solved too

it would kinda be like last game where town had to choose whether Jinjo (hostile 3p) or Giri (mafia) won

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean yea but a possible serial killer also causes town to instantly lose depending on how night goes so would be kinda nice to have that solved too

it would kinda be like last game where town had to choose whether Jinjo (hostile 3p) or Giri (mafia) won
Except in this case, the game has the numbers that even if that hypothetical scenario was to occur, with a mafia lynch today the game is guaranteed to continue another day if the vig were to holster. Whereas with my lynch, there's a very good chance mafia wins tonight.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I’ll recheck some wagonomics from the last phase, but I feel like it was a pretty weak day up to the sub ins

I just got scum vibes from Kirino. Him coming in at eod like that and voting Tristan reminded me of his scumplay. I feel like scum Kirino sits back and jumps in last minute to try to get stuff done.
Does scum Kirino put himself in the spotlight though? Libk’s lynch seemed final and I don’t really get what he gains from jumping into an useless wagon last second lol

I think this at least shows Tristan and Kirino aren’t in the same team?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
If kirino is a wolf there that entire vote is just posturing nothing more
It did kinda feel genuine to me but honestly with kirino who frickin knows for sure
I won't feel confident that they're town until they claim they're not tracker

If kirino is a wolf, though, they're still probably partners with one of rubik/Johnny, who, if I'm understanding the public mechanics properly, don't really have room to be wolves together
So what, its mezlo/legacy/johnny, mezlo/legacy/rubik, or legacy/johnny/kirino

Assuming I'm right about minish of course which is always scary cause normally they get nightkilled earlier than this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom