• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I know the rules about roleclaims are super duper scary so you don't have to confirm nor deny anything
if I'm wrong in assuming you're the messenger and it's causing me to tunnel down the wrong track preventing me from solving, feel free to slap me

Mikey the Moblin

I am self admittedly not great at reading SMS. And I'm not even confident at the moment. I just feel a bit odd everyone is town reading him over that post when I felt differently. And Tristan's contrast in how he read into it made me second guess myself and also kinda made me wonder if SMS is maybe town and Tristan is throwing bs out there for an easy pocket read. But it's a bit of paranoia.
looking at this post again
I agree with my past self that this is a post worth purchasing for a small sum

really don't think it's minish

Mikey the Moblin

Hi, I make big read lists as scum because I actually find it easier to make them then. So it's not always a town indicator.

I can't speak for if it's AI for Mez because it's been too long to remember though. Just don't let that alone determine how you feel about him.
yeah, this doesn't feel like someone talking about their partner
minish busses, sure
this feels more like town talking to town or scum talking to scum about town if that makes sense

Mikey the Moblin

Rubik
Mellow Ezlo
Mikey the Moblin
ExLight
Johnny Sooshi
Morbid Minish
Kirino
Legacy of Smiles

me, exlight, minish in town core

IF: mezlo 3p
that leaves rubik/johnny/kirino/legacy for the possible scum team
legacy is messenger
mido sent a message to johnny N1 saying mezlo is 3p
legacy claims N2 action was sabotaged, message is not alignment accurate???
asdfasdfasdfas

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don’t think a role that straight up sabotages any other roles it interacts with exist because I feel like it wold require a massive amount of planning and cause an equally massive amount of different interactions which is probably insane for a host to deal with

there’s probably alternate explanations to it but I think the simpler one is the letter one being just a mafia role which can probably be verified by lynching tristan

considering the possibility of last night’s kill being a 3p kill caused by a possible SK I feel like we’re almost locked into having to vote tristan?

Mikey the Moblin

I don’t think a role that straight up sabotages any other roles it interacts with exist because I feel like it wold require a massive amount of planning and cause an equally massive amount of different interactions which is probably insane for a host to deal with

there’s probably alternate explanations to it but I think the simpler one is the letter one being just a mafia role which can probably be verified by lynching tristan

considering the possibility of last night’s kill being a 3p kill caused by a possible SK I feel like we’re almost locked into having to vote tristan?
What if Tristan is an sk

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
With 8 players left, assuming a scum team of three, whether you lynch me or not, if the mafia kill goes through then tomorrow will be parity.

Given that, the best course of action is to lynch mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom