• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't think sun fan was the mafia kill. I obviously can't explain why, but it's not the first thing that will likely come to your minds. Hence why I made my first post above.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It might not be possible to solve our own actions in some cases, much less others. It's probably unlikely that we'll be able to cobble together a full board state even if softing like that were permissible.

If we say something like "roleblocker please be the first to vote today" would that count as a claim?
I would like to say no, but I feel like restricting something like votes would make the game too hard to play.

EDIT:

On second thought, while I can't stop people from voting, I can stop people from saying stuff like this. It feels like cheating and is a blatant work around of the rules.

WHOEVER MAKES A SUGGESTION LIKE THIS WILL BE MODKILLED INSTANTLY

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The exact words of the thing Bok pm'd me describing the contents of the letter that was sent to me was "The Sun Fan is Mafia".
This sounds like a Framer, which I don't think scum would frame and kill the same person in the night.

But at the same time it would have to be a pretty lucky frame.

It's a rather confusing situation. The other possibility is that yeah, the letter giver is a mafia rule that gives insane results to people.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This sounds like a Framer, which I don't think scum would frame and kill the same person in the night.

But at the same time it would have to be a pretty lucky frame.

It's a rather confusing situation. The other possibility is that yeah, the letter giver is a mafia rule that gives insane results to people.
It could also just be a mailman of some sort.

Also, I'm not sure that something didn't mess with targeting last night, it's entirely possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom