• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't see much of a reason to doubt Tristan's alignment claim, especially since Johnny apparently corroborated it. I suppose they could both be scum, but it'd be a really questionable play for them, to say the least. As for Tristan, I'm not convinced he isn't a killing role, and he obviously wouldn't tell us if he was. I think there's likely to be a vig (or some town-aligned killing role, at least), but it's not necessarily a certainty. Whether we kill Tristan or try to find scum today depends largely on 1. our estimation of which roles there are and who they'll target and 2. how confident we are in our ability to get scum today.

If I'm understanding Legacy's post correctly, there's no real chance of us losing today if we lynch Tristan. There is a chance of us losing, however, if we leave Tristan alive, although it would require mislynching and the vig failing to hit scum, too. So it seems like the safer choice is simply to lynch Tristan today: not only would it remove the uncertainty of his role, but it would give us more time to potentially find scum the following day, with the vig possibly hitting one in the night as well.

I'd rather not place a vote now because we still have time, and I want to think through this and avoid pushing a wagon beforehand. But it seems to me like our best option is simply killing Tristan now, especially with the absence of strong scum reads from most people, including me.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ughh
I like Rubik and Libk a bit more as of right now and I kinda would be fine with leaving tristan as a safe place to shoot if we go wrong here specially since they don’t seem to care about self preservation which eases my mind about them getting him

Are you still around Sun?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No lynch is also an option, though I'm expecting a lot of resistance to this idea.

If you lynch me, and 2 townies die at night, it'll likely by LYLO, minus one vote (me). Whereas if we no lynch, it'll still probably be LYLO tomorrow, but then at least there is one more vote. The poe is narrowed either way.

LYLO will be avoided in both scenarios if the vig holsters and I'm not sure why there is so much resistance to holstering with these numbers. Tomorrow will likely by -LO no matter what if scum isn't lynched today or the nk isn't blocked.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Basically what I'm trying to say is if we assume 3 scum, if the vig misshoots then it'll be LYLO whether I get lynched or not, unless a wolf gets lynched. If you lynch me, or a townie, or even a no lynch, vig should probably holster to avoid LYLO.

Vote Count 2.6

Rubik
(2) (Mikey, Libk)
Mellow Ezlo (2) (The Sun Fan, Rubik)
Libk (2) (Johnny Sooshi, Legacy of Smiles)

Not Voting (4) Morbid Minish, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight

6 for majority, day ends 10pm MST (1.5 hours)

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't necessarily hate a Libk lynch, but I'd rather not risk throwing the game today, especially with wagons shallow enough that scum can manipulate the result. If we lynch Tristan, then not only will we have the whole day tomorrow to discuss and find scum, but we can more comfortably allow a vig to try to hit scum tonight.

Vote: Tristan

DO NOT REACT TO THIS POST
YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

Final Vote Count

Libk (3) (Johnny Sooshi, Legacy of Smiles, Exlight)
Mellow Ezlo (3) (The Sun Fan, Rubik, Kirino)
Rubik
(2) (Mikey, Libk)

Not Voting (2) Morbid Minish, Mellow Ezlo

As Libk reached three votes first, he will be lynched.

Libk was Dazen Guile, The Prism from Lightbringer

Dazen.jpg

The Living
  1. @Rubik
  2. @Mellow Ezlo
  3. @Mikey the Moblin
  4. @ExLight
  5. @Johnny Sooshi
  6. @Morbid Minish
  7. The Sun Fan
  8. @Kirino
  9. @Legacy of Smiles
The Dead
  1. Ragnarokio was Vin: The Mistborn (Lynched Day 1)
  2. SMS was Kaladin Stormblessed, The Windrunner (Killed Night 1)
  3. Chevywolf30 was Jorg Ancrath, The Prince of Thorns (Killed Night 1)
  4. Libk was Dazen Guile, The Prism (Lynched Day 2)
If people get their night actions in to me early, I'll start/end the day three hours early at 7pm MST. If not, the night will end at 10pm MST.

YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

The Sun Fan was killed. He was Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher, from The Witcher (shocking).
Geralt.jpg

The Living
  1. @Rubik
  2. @Mellow Ezlo
  3. @Mikey the Moblin
  4. @ExLight
  5. @Johnny Sooshi
  6. @Morbid Minish
  7. @Kirino
  8. @Legacy of Smiles
The Dead
  1. Ragnarokio was Vin: The Mistborn (Lynched Day 1)
  2. SMS was Kaladin Stormblessed, The Windrunner (Killed Night 1)
  3. Chevywolf30 was Jorg Ancrath, The Prince of Thorns (Killed Night 1)
  4. Libk was Dazen Guile, The Prism (Lynched Day 2)
  5. The Sun Fan was Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher (Killed Night 2)
With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 24th at 7pm MST.

YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The exact words of the thing Bok pm'd me describing the contents of the letter that was sent to me was "The Sun Fan is Mafia".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom