• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I get incorrectly meta lynched when people townread me for "reminding them of a game in which I was scum" I'm retiring from mafia forever.

If you townread someone because of their content, then you should townread them period. Scumreading someone because you want to townread them but they remind you of a scum game they played is really stupid.

Sorry for getting emotional but this is kind of ridiculous.

If I get incorrectly meta lynched when people townread me for "reminding them of a game in which I was scum" I'm retiring from mafia forever.

If you townread someone because of their content, then you should townread them period. Scumreading someone because you want to townread them but they remind you of a scum game they played is really stupid.

Sorry for getting emotional but this is kind of ridiculous.
How do you feel about the votes on you? Do you think the people voting for you are town or do you think there are there wolves pushing you?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How do you feel about the votes on you? Do you think the people voting for you are town or do you think there are there wolves pushing you?
Rubik I honestly think is town, and Sun Fan is seemingly the only one whose vote isn't from meta. Johnny I was null on during D1 but I feel like his contributions this day have been fairly proactive. If there is a wolf, I'd say it's him, but I don't think it's wolf led.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Why do we have two arms instead of three? Wouldn't three be better?

You don't think there's scum among the inactives?
I think Libk might be but I'm unsure. Mido I don't think is. Even scum mido isn't this inactive. Rubik is iffy, but I wanna bet that he's town.

Why do we have two arms instead of three? Wouldn't three be better?
Probably cause having two left or right hands would be weird.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Bok walked into my room and told me alignment claims are fine so I'm indep.

I have a very specific wincon but can't say more than that. It's of my own benefit to hunt scum though. (made sure I wasn't saying too much first so dw)

Mellow is probably town. Their earlier scumread on my slot and their reaction to being pushed are both weird but I like the progression on Rag, it seems like it's genuine. I might be missing some context but why does a wolf town lean a player then switch to voting them and bringing light to their changed reads then switching off them again? Would be a random play.

Not lock town by any means but I would steer off of voting there today.

Wow that aged poorly lol. Yeah my points still stands, by "probably town" I moreso meant "probably not a wolf" anyway.

On consideration, I feel very confident that Mellow us telling the truth if they are a role that priorities survival. That would explain a lot of the weirdness that was putting me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom