• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I realize we have a few hours yet but I still want to push rubik through, I feel like they literally dont care about living or not which isnt AI but I dont like it regardless
I also need Johnny and libk to post more

I realize we have a few hours yet but I still want to push rubik through, I feel like they literally dont care about living or not which isnt AI but I dont like it regardless
I also need Johnny and libk to post more
if rubik and I are close at about the time I go to sleep, I'll vote him

at the library cuz I gotta watch this movie and I had to call an audible due to the change in situation

will maybe check in once before I go back home in 2 hours or so but after that you might not hear from me tonight

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm town and I think Sun is a bad wagon.

I might not have the energy to contribute heavily right now, but I'm certainly also a bad wagon. If people still think I'm scum by day 4, I'll probably be more fine dying there, but it's a waste to lynch me sooner.

I hate that it's the final day and we don't have wagons deeper than 2 votes. At this rate, scum is going to get an easy win. Shallow wagons rarely hit scum.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm town and I think Sun is a bad wagon.

I might not have the energy to contribute heavily right now, but I'm certainly also a bad wagon. If people still think I'm scum by day 4, I'll probably be more fine dying there, but it's a waste to lynch me sooner.

I hate that it's the final day and we don't have wagons deeper than 2 votes. At this rate, scum is going to get an easy win. Shallow wagons rarely hit scum.
do you think wolves are afk watching town self destruct? What does the team look like iyo?

If it's any compensation, I'm here and I'm planning on being active... I just need time to catch up before I can really drive any conversation.

Quick question: is it acceptable to assume that the setup is 10 towns / 3 scum in terms of how games are usually balanced here?

Vote Count 2.4

Rubik
(2) (Mikey, Libk)
Mellow Ezlo (2) (The Sun Fan, Rubik)

Not Voting (6) , Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, , Kirino, Legacy, Mellow Ezlo, Ex

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority. The day ends Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm MST. (6ish hours)

frequently a 3p instead of 10 town
That's slightly worrying because that might mean that we're in 6v3v1 situation and two town deaths (a mischop and the night kill) would mean that we technically no longer have majority vote.

Not really a point to this yet besides "think carefully who you vote and be very aware of the consequences"... and also please everyone try to vote. If scum are going to put themselves in a really strong situation if they mischop today then they probably won't let us chop a scum on low vote count wagons.

If you're town and not voting today... please do. I'll be really suspicious of anybody who hasn't cast a vote without a good reason not to because it's so important we don't have such small wagons.

Sadly I will be asleep at EoD but I'll vote and share opinions before I go.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If he wasn't replaced I would vote for Mido rn, but that's not really fair this close to EoD.

I'm considering a Johnny vote but I feel like I need to look at his posts again. I didn't like his Chevy vote and I don't recall anything from his D1 really screaming town, but he has been more proactive and present this day.

Libk had a long post today that I didn't really get much from iirc. I get his reasoning behind the Chevy vote and can see myself in his shoes, but it's hard for me to grasp whether or not that's AI. Overall he hasn't been around much at all and the "you can lynch me if you want" thing from D1 doesn't sit right with me.

SunSun caught up rather quickly, which is nice, but I find it really difficult to catch up to a game that fast without some outside guidance. Maybe that's just me being paranoid though. Overall, his posts today have been fairly null for me and I still don't like Pen from before. But I don't want to lynch him, especially if he isn't going to be around much for the rest of the phase.

Rubik has had incredibly unremarkable contributions this entire game, even during D2, and hasn't said/done much besides soft claim, which I still kinda think scum would be a bit more careful about. I also don't think scum sits back and lets Rubik, a strong player, be the leading wagon this close to EoD.

I still feel unsure about Min but I've been increasingly satisfied with her posts this day.

I was mistaken when I said Ex was sheepy earlier. I blame my sleep deprivation. My opinions on him from the first day still stand, however, as I do feel he has said a lot without saying much.

I'm getting paranoid of Kirino too. I townread him for his posts during D1 but he was rather inactive at the start of D2. I could understand his reasoning for moving to Rag, but it's probably not AI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom