• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lol I said it as soon as the day started:

and you know very well that I mean the last 15min of EoD when Rag still had a chance of being saved, by the time I went to cook something I didn't even consider the possibility of Rag being saveable

Pre defending yourself when people start doing wagonomics doesn't look great either tbh. Because scum can easily do that for when something like this happens. It's different saying you would have than it is having done it.

And also like 15 minutes isn't much to wait around for. You knew when day ended and knew things could change. It's different than if you had just been asleep at the time. Rag had 6 votes to Chevy's 3. It was obvious Rag would vote Chevy to save herself. So that's 6 to 4. You switching then makes it 6-5. And even just one person changing their mind flips the lynch.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The wagon did flip pretty late tbh

It did flip late but it wasn't just like a minute before deadline and he had been posting quite a bit just before then.

pre-defending??
how saying where I'd've been and the fact that I would've landed in a mislynch is pre-defending (: (: (:

and I WAS HUNGRY
I'm not gonna let my rice burn just in case my scummier read miraculously becomes viable (:

For exactly the thing you're using it as defense for now? Being off wagons looks just as bad in this situation when they've both flipped town.

They were already more viable than who you were voting! I'm saying that you using the excuse that you weren't around to later say what you would have done means nothing when you could have been around and you didn't do what you said you would have done.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Because you didn't know Chevy would flip so soon.
Why not? I feel like N1 was when he was most likely to get shot lol
And what's the big idea when he dies? I see him flipping town and decide to claim I would've jumped into his wagon last second just for the sake of saying I'm scumming to triple psychology reverse everyone?

SMS was my main scumread after his ISO of Rag there's no reason for me to shoot him if I was already starting to tunnel him (:
you can't even say it was because of something like softing because these ain't allowed in this game so it makes literally 0 sense for you to think I'd've killed him as mafia

and if you try to change your mind and say I went after chevy that literally contradicts your very own argument so I'm not sure in which world I'm scum here (:

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count 2.3

The Sun Fan
(1) (ExLight)
Rubik (2) (Mikey, Libk)
Mellow Ezlo (1) (Sunsun)

Not Voting: (Rubik, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino, Mido, Mellow Ezlo)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority. The day ends Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm MST.

(I was in the process of posting this when my internet crashed for the million zillionth time so sorry if things ain’t right)
Okay I think it’s right this time

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why not? I feel like N1 was when he was most likely to get shot lol
And what's the big idea when he dies? I see him flipping town and decide to claim I would've jumped into his wagon last second just for the sake of saying I'm scumming to triple psychology reverse everyone?

Chevy getting killed n1 there relies on the existence of a vig (and one that's willing to shoot a counter wagon like that) or an sk. Neither of which are a given.

Nah you just don't say anything if he doesn't die there and probably try to subtly push him. That's kinda how mafia works.

SMS was my main scumread after his ISO of Rag there's no reason for me to shoot him if I was already starting to tunnel him (:
you can't even say it was because of something like softing because these ain't allowed in this game so it makes literally 0 sense for you to think I'd've killed him as mafia

and if you try to change your mind and say I went after chevy that literally contradicts your very own argument so I'm not sure in which world I'm scum here (:

Why would I change my mind when SMS only makes sense as the mafia kill. There are most likey two other mafia members so it's not like you're making the sole decision. So that doesn't change anything for me.

None of this argument is making any sense to me
Look minish, ex has been all over the place and ticking me off but I'm fairly certain they're just town
Trust

I mean, I'd like to but Tristan voting him makes me want to scum read him even more because Tristan is a notorious busser. I'm not really sure where else to go this day because I'm stuck in a Tristan/Ex tunnel. Libk is like my only other option really.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This does kind of remind me of scum Tristan in SSB mafia, but I also feel a bit bad voting for him because it seems like he's trying harder than normal and it feels kind of like punishing good behavior.

This does kind of remind me of scum Tristan in SSB mafia, but I also feel a bit bad voting for him because it seems like he's trying harder than normal and it feels kind of like punishing good behavior.
this is exactly why I didn't want to vote Giri last game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom