• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was cooking dinner lol I had just woken up and was HUNGRY

I mean that doesn't excuse that you were in fact around at eod and were posting multiple times...

and last time I had checked Chevy wasn't a viable wagon I think?

These posts were back to back. Chevy was more viable than Libk (you even acknowledged that Libk was shallow) and it was a given that at least Rag would self pres.

can we get a votecount? is rag back at L-1?
Day 1 Vote Count 5

Ragnarokio (6) (Rubik, Pen, Minish, SMS, Chevy, Kirino)
Chevy (3) (Mikey, Johnny, libk)
Libk (2) (ExLight, rag)
Pen (2) (Mido, Mez)

Not Voting (0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to reach a majority. The day will end on Friday, March 19th at 10pm MST. (About 1 hour)

The thread will lock exactly at 10. The scene will be posted a few minutes later.
oh wow I was going to call Tristan out for voting on a weak wagon but Libk’s is as shallow atm

I’m not sure I really like anyone on rag’s wagon other than Kirino and Minish tbh and I think the Rag wagon is barely justified

I’m just realizing most of my townreads dropped to null at EoD and I’m not sure if I’m comfortable sitting in any of these major wagons considering the people in them (:

I kinda felt the pure mido vibe in his post though?
well they sound a bit tired on their last one but that was about it

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't think I agree with the notion that the Chevy wagon was pure. If anything, that was a much easier wagon for scum to be on than Rag's due to his erratic behaviour, so I'm not sure how I feel about Mikey constantly saying it was.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

Vote: ExLight

Just gonna do this for now. I don't think I should be even remotely lock town like Ex says, and it seems like he's basing it off long posts=town? His reads seem a little sheepy and like Min is saying, he was around close to eod. I also felt like a lot of his D1 was CWAC, he had a lot of posts but really didn't say much that added to the discussions.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The more I look at this, the more I think it is sheepy because these reads align well with things I've said in this thread, and Ex has me as his top town.
Or we're just mindmelding and you're overthinking?

If you reread my posts you'll prolly realize that I've been feeling like this way before you gave your reads in detail, if anyone is likely to be sheeping here it's you lol

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
as I said wasn't around for most of the final hour which a lot of the wagonomics happened

the wagons were 6/3 I'm not sure how I was supposed to know my vote would make a difference considering at first glance 4 votes were necessary to save rag

apparently I'm guilty of getting hungry and going to eat something

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Or we're just mindmelding and you're overthinking?

If you reread my posts you'll prolly realize that I've been feeling like this way before you gave your reads in detail, if anyone is likely to be sheeping here it's you lol
I don't recall seeing you state thoughts on very many players earlier on but I could be wrong.

In any case, I'll

Unvote

I'm at that point where I'm too tired to be playing this rn because my brain doesn't work properly and I get hasty. Might go nap for a couple hours.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count 2.3

Rubik
(2) (Mikey, Libk)
The Sun Fan (1) (ExLight)
Mellow Ezlo (1) (Sunsun)

Not Voting: (Rubik, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino, Mido, Mellow Ezlo)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority. The day ends Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm MST.

(I was in the process of posting this when my internet crashed for the million zillionth time so sorry if things ain’t right)

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
as I said wasn't around for most of the final hour which a lot of the wagonomics happened

the wagons were 6/3 I'm not sure how I was supposed to know my vote would make a difference considering at first glance 4 votes were necessary to save rag

apparently I'm guilty of getting hungry and going to eat something

You had posted multiple times 30 minutes before eod. Your argument was you would have voted Chevy if you were around at eod. Which you were. And Chevy was less of a dead end than Libk at the point in which you requested and got a vote count. Which you also acknowledged. Like, you're the one that made the argument you would have voted Chevy if you were around at eod after I said that it would be easy for scum to be off wagons. That's not a solid argument when you were around, knew when day ended (fair you were hungry but if you if you were worried or anything it was like 20 minute after you were posting), and you acknowledged that the Libk wagon had gotten shallow. Which goes with my opinion that scum could stay off the wagons without worrying because both were town.

Vote Count 2.3

The Sun Fan
(1) (ExLight)
Rubik (2) (Mikey, Libk)

Not Voting: (Rubik,, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Kirino, Mido, Mellow Ezlo

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority. The day ends Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm MST.

(I was in the process of posting this when my internet crashed for the million zillionth time so sorry if things ain’t right)

think you missed my vote for Tristan

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Like, you're the one that made the argument you would have voted Chevy if you were around at eod after I said that it would be easy for scum to be off wagons.
Lol I said it as soon as the day started:
so I was kinda busy during last EoD but just for the record and wagonomics sake I would’ve voted chevy if I were around

and you know very well that I mean the last 15min of EoD when Rag still had a chance of being saved, by the time I went to cook something I didn't even consider the possibility of Rag being saveable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom