• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I don't like these wagons.

Feels like opportunism against slots with low engagement because they're easy lynches that aren't likely to defend themselves well in a timely manner.
please get more engaged then
I want to know why you didn't seem to consider that the traction on rag's wagon made them town
and idk throw out some isos or something

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
please get more engaged then
I want to know why you didn't seem to consider that the traction on rag's wagon made them town
and idk throw out some isos or something
Both leading wagons were town players.

At least 10 votes were on town at EoD. How is my incorrect vote any worse than any of the others, especially since it was the oldest vote?

I'll see what I can do.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Both leading wagons were town players.

At least 10 votes were on town at EoD. How is my incorrect vote any worse than any of the others, especially since it was the oldest vote?

I'll see what I can do.
so I tend to think the votes on chevywolf were a bit more justified obvs since I thought they had been playing unusually for most of the game
but like I've already said, the odds of the rag wagon being pure were so low because of how many individual players were there at one point or another, like, even if rag ended up being a wolf it was bussing
the fact that your vote started out as RVS and didn't move makes me want to push you more
I get that you were busy but we do have 72 hour days so like
I think if you were town you would have moved w/e

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
so I tend to think the votes on chevywolf were a bit more justified obvs since I thought they had been playing unusually for most of the game
but like I've already said, the odds of the rag wagon being pure were so low because of how many individual players were there at one point or another, like, even if rag ended up being a wolf it was bussing
the fact that your vote started out as RVS and didn't move makes me want to push you more
I get that you were busy but we do have 72 hour days so like
I think if you were town you would have moved w/e
I think chevy was playing the way he normally does as town, realistically.

I know Rag's meta better than anyone here and I think Rag was within the realm of Rag's scum play. I normally would leave Rag alive longer because I can get a better read over a longer period of time, but I didn't really have any stronger read so I voted for her.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Only thing I can really say to this is, sorry for my first post of the day being a joke post? That seems pretty normal to me. I think the fact that I, one, removed my vote on you, and two, called out others for leaving their joke votes is honestly a pretty good thing if I were looking at me from the perspective of another player.
It was the second post, after discussion had begun, and was like the third vote on me and stayed there for like over 35h
call it a big omgus if you want but i really didn’t like it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ragnarokio (5) (Rubik, Pen, Minish, Chevy, Kirino)
Chevy (5) (Mikey, Johnny, libk, SMS, rag)
Pen (2) (Mido, Mez)
Libk (1) (ExLight)

So this is what the vote from d1 looks like. I also know I'm town so from my perspective that's 3 unknown on Rag, 3 unknown on Chevy, and 3 unknown off the wagons. Which is an interesting breakdown. Knowing that both Rag and Chevy were town makes me feel like scum could've just easily stayed off of the wagons. Which funny enough goes with a paranoid hot take I had in that Ex and Tristan are scumbuds.

Of the Rag votes I think maybe Pen's looks the worst. Rubik's isn't great but he also knows Rag, and Rag admitted to be playing to her scum meta so that makes sense Rubik would be there.

Of the Chevy votes it's probably Libk and Johnny's that look the worst. Though I could see scum Mikey making that vote but he had been stuck on Chevy all day so it was consistent.

I'd really like to hear from sunfan but I'm not sure if we'll get much before eod.

If any of the d1 wagons were likely to be scum I feel like it would be Libk's actually. Because it gained some good traction and then just fizzled out.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It was the second post, after discussion had begun, and was like the third vote on me and stayed there for like over 35h
call it a big omgus if you want but i really didn’t like it
Ah damn you're right. My mind meshed my first post as part of the second. Mb

im on page 5 my hot takes are mikey and chevy town, tristan mafia
these are all vibes

rag saying her goal was to not get modkilled and then getting strung up d1 means she achieved her goal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom