• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
that doesn't explain anything that helps me
I'm not following your logic at all there and that's bad
In my mind, you should never call yourself town, it should always be obvious.
why is me not liking your initial associative read an indicator of me and mezlo not being aligned? Why does me making that post as town make mezlo scum?
I misunderstood what you wanted an explanation on.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My thoughts about Chevy's posts align with me thinking they felt genuine. Obviously all people won't react the same as scum/town but in this situation it's how I feel like Chevy would react and how a lot of other people would react. I'm defensive as both town and scum, so I know everyone isn't willing to admit fault as town.

@Chevywolf30 could you explain the scumlean on me?

Also I did some brief looking into what I mentioned earlier. Tristan's read of SMS felt interesting to me at the time, because SMS's post actually was reminding me of Classic Video games mafia for some reason. And I checked and it did kinda feel like as town SMS is more jokey at first, whereas as scum he seems more proactive early on. And that's what I was feeling here.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
give him a break, he's still a beginner (:
I'm not giving wolfy people a break
@Chevywolf30 let me explain to you my perspective

I'm trying to find wolves, right? So when I see something that I don't think makes sense from a town perspective, I have to dig in deeper to see if they can actually explain their perspective in a way that I can follow. So when I say "explain why me not liking your read of mikey/mezlo makes us t/w" I expect you to explain that or re-evaluate. As you can see, you aren't doing that, so that makes me think you're a wolf because I don't see your towny thought process when I need to
Help me find you if you're town, that's all I want

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
because SMS's post actually was reminding me of Classic Video games mafia for some reason. And I checked and it did kinda feel like as town SMS is more jokey at first, whereas as scum he seems more proactive early on. And that's what I was feeling here.
I'm actually townreading SMS lol
I'm getting the vibes from that game he cracked the whole thing (I think it was cryptid mafia?)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm actually townreading SMS lol
I'm getting the vibes from that game he cracked the whole thing (I think it was cryptid mafia?)

I am self admittedly not great at reading SMS. And I'm not even confident at the moment. I just feel a bit odd everyone is town reading him over that post when I felt differently. And Tristan's contrast in how he read into it made me second guess myself and also kinda made me wonder if SMS is maybe town and Tristan is throwing bs out there for an easy pocket read. But it's a bit of paranoia.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I mean if I was going to meta read you I'd say you were town.

But that ain't me and I don't like it so I won't!
I get that this was a joke mostly, but it feels weird. Maybe that's me, but I tend to take Mikey's "I have no meta" posts with a grain of salt. This feels almost...forced? Like the need to throw something back just to make him look bad for making his statement. Maybe I'm just tunnelling too hard.

Additionally, I can see where Min has her paranoia about Tristan pocketing SMS come in. That said, both haven't made enough of a push to really read them much. I kinda like SMS so far, and his activity is NAI, so maybe a slight town lean?

Interesting. Mikey-Mezlo scumbuds?
1. Rubik
2. Mez-scumlean
3. Mikey-scumlean
4. Ex-null*
5. SMS-townlean
6. Johnny-scumlean
7. Wolfie-san
8. Min Min-scumlean?
9. Pen
10. Libk
11. Kirino
12. Mido
13. Rag-Town read
I don’t see Johnny-Mez scumbuds tho
I could be wrong, but to me this post means that either Mikey or Mez is scum, but probably not both.

Looking at it now, a lot of my scumleans are based on someone else being scum or not. Kinda wish I could get some independent reads but whatevers.
So walk me through this. Your scum leans are Mikey/Mez/me/Min. You initially think up a Mikey/Mez team, add on that Mez and I are never scumbuds, and then walk back your Mikey/Mez team. All of this is done while never addressing why Min is scum lean, or why you have no other town leans, and shade is thrown towards Ex too.

Who is your base scum team and why? If I go off your follow-ups, it can't be any team other than me, Min, and Mikey, so if it's not that, why?

As an added bonus, why omgus vote? Is it because of actual suspicion, or because you're frustrated at Mikey's push?

Pen

The game is on!
What is anything but vibes at this point?

I've decided to use confirmation posts to determine my d1 kill.

Nice!

Except you used the work "kill" instead of "lynch"...

IGMEOY :reggie:

Hi! I love your avatar, mate :cool:

Vote: Pen

Waves at @Pen

Waves at @Mido

Let's get this party started!

Additionally, Morbid Minish, Mido, and myself, are green names. Mido is a Kokiri, Minish is... well Minish, and I'm a typo of link who is also green. I'm unsure about anyone else. They're null

Oh come on man, you know I'm always green where it counts. ;)

I don't have meta

That's what they all say.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom