• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Introduction
The Wheel of Time turns, and mafia games come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the mod that gave it birth finally reaches the top of the game queue again. In one game, called Bok's third game by some, a game yet to come, a game long past, a highstorm raged across the Union. As ash rained perpetually from the sky, the winds blew down across various lands, to the light created city of the Chromeria, and across Osheim where nightmares walk the earth. It blew through lands where men knew it's real name, and across the monster ridden sea to Skellige. Now dedicate your hearts, and be wary, for when one plays the game of thrones, they win or they die.

Rules
Standard ZD Mafia Crap
  • Know the basic Mafia rules.​
  • Do not communicate with each other outside of the game or designated chats until the game is over.​
  • You can vote no lynch.​
  • Do not reveal any info from your role pm. (This includes, name claiming, series claiming, item claiming.​
  • Inactivity will result in a replacement or modkill.​
  • Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.​
  • Do not edit or remove your posts.​
  • Do not reveal any outside information, whether alive or dead.​
  • Whoever has the most votes at EOD will be killed.​
  • A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.​
  • No night posting (Thread will be locked anyways).​
Less Standard, Game Specific Rules
  • If the day ends in a tie, the most recent vote between tied players will not be counted. (Example: Funnier has one more vote than Bok, Minish votes Bok and the day ends without any more votes being placed, Minish's vote will be removed from Bok and Funnier will be lynched).
    • To clarify this rule more, the first person to reach the tied amount of votes (without going under) would be lynched. (See under EOD 1 post for examples).
  • Alignment will be reveled upon death but the role will be flavour based. Rather than write a scene, I'll post a quote from the books from or about the character.
  • No item/name/series/role claiming.
  • 72 hour days 24 nights No extensions will be granted.
  • No reacting to death posts. This rule will be restated in every deathpost in BIG COLOURFUL LETTERS.
Claiming Rules
  • No hard claiming
  • No obvious softclaming.
  • The only soft claiming that's allowed is saying you believe someone is innocent or guilty. (Ex: If a cop checks funnier and sees he's scum, he can say he has reason to believe funnier is scum, but cannot explicitly say he cop checked funnier).
Series included in the game
  • The Wheel of Time
  • Mistborn
  • The Broken Empire
  • Stormlight Archives
  • Lightbringer
  • The Witcher
  • The First Law
  • A Song of Ice and Fire
  • Kingkiller Chronicles
  • Attack on Titan
Players
  1. @Rubik
  2. @Mellow Ezlo
  3. @Mikey the Moblin
  4. @ExLight
  5. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  6. @Johnny Sooshi
  7. @Chevywolf30
  8. @Morbid Minish
  9. @Pen
  10. @Libk
  11. @Kirino
  12. @Mido
  13. @Ragnarokio
Updates
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Endgame

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to reach a majority. The day will end on Friday, March 19th at 10pm MST.

If anyone has any questions now, or throughout the game, the best place to reach me is discord. (Funnier can answer some stuff also, if I'm unavailable).

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Rubik-town
Mellow Ezlo-wolf
Mikey the Moblin-town
ExLight-town
Spiritual Mask Salesman-wolf
Johnny Sooshi-town
Chevywolf30-town
Morbid Minish-town
Pen-serial killer
Libk-town
Kirino-town
Mido-town
Ragnarokio-wolf

mech solve :eek:k_hand:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
it’s still not his bday on his timezone

Vote: Morbid Minish

ALSO REMINDER THAT NO SORTS OF CLAIMING IS ALLOWED AND THAT LIKING PHASE CHANGING POSTS CAN MODKILL

k thanks just in case someone didn’t read the rules

I just said it was the day of his birth. Which it is for me. Checkmate.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
***** game didn’t even start and you’re my scumlean for posting **** like this already (:
looks like I accidentally misread it, oops

Rubik-town
Mellow Ezlo-wolf
Mikey the Moblin-town
ExLight-wolf
Spiritual Mask Salesman-town
Johnny Sooshi-town
Chevywolf30-town
Morbid Minish-town
Pen-serial killer
Libk-town
Kirino-town
Mido-town
Ragnarokio-wolf

fixed :cool:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
that only works if he was born in your timezone! umu

Just because he's in a different time zone doesn't change the fact that it is the 17th for me.
You know what else today is?
St. Patrick's day.
You don't want me to vote you for being part Italian, which starts with an I, so it's close enough to Irish, do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom