• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I guess I haven't really been addressing your points because I never felt they were worth addressing but you really aren't saying anything else

you keep calling your play gamethrowing if you're a wolf which is disingenuous since gamethrowing as wolf would be pretty gamethrowing as town too cause either one usually ends up in your death

you've caused headaches for a majority of players by introducing mechanical bullcrap that got us literally nowhere and wasted a bunch of people's time

as soon as you jumped in here and yelled "never kill rubik, never kill mezlo" you assumed these players were LHF of some kind, which isn't true. Even giving your alignment the benefit of the doubt doesn't do a lot toward making this look good or helpful- if I had a cop check on you I still wouldn't believe rubik and mezlo were town, so this does literally nothing for us

you spend infinitely more time talking about these points than you do actually solving the game
maybe I would have a better read on you if you hadn't replaced into a pretty wolfy slot, idk

also you've said wifom so much it's becoming wifom

I guess I haven't really been addressing your points because I never felt they were worth addressing but you really aren't saying anything else

you keep calling your play gamethrowing if you're a wolf which is disingenuous since gamethrowing as wolf would be pretty gamethrowing as town too cause either one usually ends up in your death

you've caused headaches for a majority of players by introducing mechanical bullcrap that got us literally nowhere and wasted a bunch of people's time

as soon as you jumped in here and yelled "never kill rubik, never kill mezlo" you assumed these players were LHF of some kind, which isn't true. Even giving your alignment the benefit of the doubt doesn't do a lot toward making this look good or helpful- if I had a cop check on you I still wouldn't believe rubik and mezlo were town, so this does literally nothing for us

you spend infinitely more time talking about these points than you do actually solving the game
maybe I would have a better read on you if you hadn't replaced into a pretty wolfy slot, idk

also you've said wifom so much it's becoming wifom
Addressing each point:

Gamethrowing as a wolf is not gamethrowing as town. If I were a wolf, hard clearing people at MyLo is an awful play. If I were town, which I am, this is a play that is much much better and not throwing the game away.

A good town should honestly reveal any necessary info but here's a simple tl;dr of my claim to avoid headaches:
- I was targeted by a night action that I believe allowed the user to steal my ability for the night (and use it for their own purposes) on either Night.
- I strongly believe that the 3p message Johnny received is legitimate.
- I believe that Johnny not revealing this info ASAP is wolfy.
- I believe that the scum Sun Fan message that Rubik received was an attempted frame job by the mafia.
- I believe that this spews Rubik town.
- I believe that it is possible that Rubik is not town after reevaluation but still likely so.
- I believe that mafia did not kill Sun Fan and Mellow may be involved in that kill.
- I have additional mechanical info on Mellow that makes then guaranteed to not be mafia in almost all cases (unless w/w Johnny exactly which is unlikely).

Hard defending them does do something for you because I'm claiming mechanical info on these two that makes them town. Assuming I can be believed, that's huge. And yeah, both of these players were the wagons yesterday AKA the most likely to be eliminated today so that is huge yeah.

I'm attempting to solve the game but I'm having to focus more on getting shut down and my game playing insulted. You have to understand that we can't have a single town misvote and if you're town you're making that incredibly hard for me to the point I don't want to play.

Can't talk for my slot but it's clear they had personal issues that stopped them from playing at full capacity.

Ok but seriously nobody in this game seems to know what WIFOM actually means and is using it as an alternative to saying "I don't want to listen shut up".

Like I'm still actually making more solving posts than most players in the game but I'm at the point where my gameplan is something like this:

1. Convince Mikey to get out of this really really bad deathtunnel.
2. If 1 fails, just assume Mikey is lock wolf and thunderdome (otherwise it's a guaranteed loss). Most likely partners are Kirino/Johnny.

Mikey the Moblin

I actually thought I'd typed my unvote, but I haven't

I'm willing to pressure Libk, I think some more posts are justified. However, I will unvote him if it feels like others start taking advantage to form a wagon.

Unvote
Vote: Libk
so did you not feel like others began to take advantage to form a wagon here?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I’d recommend stop most activity on the thread for now until the hosts catch up because if a modkill happens we either go straight into the night or enter LyLo (in this case if we start it with a misvote on someone we’re guaranteed to lose)

Mikey the Moblin

Chevy flip genuinely surprises me. That eod was super scummy. The wagon is open to judgment, myself included, but I'm willing to give Mikey town pants for jumping on it so quickly, and I'm not super inclined to think Libk is either. I'll go double check his late D1 posts and see if I can learn anything from it. His pickup in activity is really what had me town leaning him on that one

I Rag's wagon is my starting point. It gained speed really slowly, but I didn't like how it had people jumping ship and boarding right up to the last minute. Min and Kirino are good staring points there, and if either one were scum or vig, I could see them aiming to kill Chevy overnight after a mislynch.

SMS feels like either a scum play, aimed at getting a talkative and engaging player out, or a possible SK push for the same.

Stay tuned, I'll be back soon, or maybe in the morning, idk. It's nearly 1 am and I'm tired.
I still overall like johnny's push on chevy as it was pretty justified and I disagree with the idea that it seemed opportunistic. I felt the more opportunistic play was to let rag die

Some of Ex's posts have pinged me as TMI-ey and I might have to evaluate there again... but never today because he's the towniest person here rn. (Deja vu much?)

I'm not going to really be active much until later on anyway I think for my mental health and not just shouting in thread... Mikey I think we've both fallen into the trap of trying to look for a 3 person wolf team that makes sense. I'm starting to think that there isn't one.

Honestly I would suggest we just look for the most wolfy player today, chop them, analyse their spew after they flip and get the last two wolves from there... I know from past experience that finding the last wolf using preflip associations is pretty futile.

Will do some ISOs tonight. Probably voting either Kirino or Johnny, whichever looks wolfiest. Just best to take this game one step at a time I think.

Mikey, how confident do you feel on Ex and Minish as towns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom