• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

We only played one game and in it I mistakingly towncleared you mechanically in it of course you didn’t fear PoE back then lol

I feel like a PoE here risks exposing the entire team here which is pretty different from last game and I wouldn’t be surprised if scum were brute forcing it

With Rubik being town to me I don’t think it’s absurd to think of you back in it specially if I misunderstood what you were claiming like Minish pointed out because it means You+Tristan or Johnny isn’t necessarily true
If I was actually brute forcing it and it failed I would probably have just let myself get bussed by now lol.

You're not misunderstanding what I claimed, I think Minish was talking about Johnny.

If I'm brute forcing it then surely the team must me me+Mellow?
If so, who is the third?

Not Mikey for obvious reasons.
Not Kirino because bussing would be incredibly stupid if I'm also openwolfing.
Not you from your perspective.
Not Rubik because that's way outside of my wolf range to out my entire team for a gambit.

So unless I'm making super deep team plays then from your perspective it should be me/Mellow/(Minish or Johnny)?

If somebody is brute forcing here then you should be looking at Mikey who has pushed me hard to the point of absurdity, ignored any arguments that don't fit his narrative and just insisted that I'm a lock wolf.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If I'm brute forcing it then surely the team must me me+Mellow?
Why? If I misinterpreted what you meant before then that’s not necessarily true anymore since you wouldn’t be linked together anymore

Just because you don’t want to lynch them doesn’t mean they must be your partner. Anyone could’ve pointed at any point that lynching Tristan is game over so you or anyone that realizes them defending him is just common sense unless you’re someone is openwolfing or completely oblivious maybe

If I was actually brute forcing it and it failed I would probably have just let myself get bussed by now lol
?? what do you mean?

There's a limit to how much effort I can put in here to try to win this game and get almost nothing back from anyone... like please help me out here.

If you really think I'm brute forcing Kirino through then I am willing to switch my vote elsewhere (to a possible partner of mine fypov, probably Johnny).

Why? If I misinterpreted what you meant before then that’s not necessarily true anymore since you wouldn’t be linked together anymore

Just because you don’t want to lynch them doesn’t mean they must be your partner. Anyone could’ve pointed at any point that lynching Tristan is game over so you or anyone that realizes them defending him is just common sense unless you’re someone is openwolfing or completely oblivious maybe

?? what do you mean?
You didn't misinterpret me!!!

?? what do you mean?
Ok so in the scenario where Rubik is town and Mellow is 3p and you're town and I'm a wolf then don't you realise the game was effectively over at the start of toDay? You were pushing for both of those people. All I needed to do was NOT defend Mellow and the game would have been mine.

Say WIFOM all you want but if you think any team without Rubik/Mellow has me as a wolf that's in mega tinfoil land and means I'm definitely not a good push until F3. Saying "but WIFOM" doesn't excuse wolves doing awful plays for zero gains. Even on MU, even the best players there don't make -EV plays for WIFOM.

And if my buddy is Mellow/Rubik then I honestly just let them push me today as well as their other buddy then win off of that towncred.

"Legacy has done something that no wolf in their right mind has done and genuineky could have cost him the game if he is a wolf but he gets no credit for it because WIFOM and now he's at the bottom of the PoE"

Not saying you're saying this but I've had this argument used against taking me out of the PoE multiple times today when people have concluded I'm not w/w with Rubik or Mellow and it's awful. There's doing stuff for WIFOM reasons and then there's actively sabotaging your wincon.

An example of WIFOM I used in a recent wolf game: I linked one of my past wolf games knowing that I was playing fairly similarly to that compared to my town game. People were thinking "if he's a wolf he wouldn't link that wolf game because that would out him" and WIFOM of that and etc.

What WIFOM doesn't happen is "Legacy just threw the game if he's a wolf but maybe he's doing it because WIFOM so in the PoE he goes".

Sorry that this is turning into a bit of a rant but I don't think people here really understand how WIFOM is used and they're just using "but WIFOM" to ignore arguments they don't like and it's impossible to get anywhere in this game because any argument I try is met with "but WIFOM".

If you want to see some real WIFOM this game, look at Johnny saying there is a wolf in Minish/Kirino. Mikey says that makes Johnny/Kirino not w/w (and never considers WIFOM because he likes that narrative urgh) but I think Johnny would say that to appear not w/w with Kirino because if one toppled otherwise then the other would follow... and etc.

I mean for heck's sake do you think I put this much effort into a game if I'm a wolf and probably just preparing to be bussed? If I died today and flipped wolf, I've probably spewed my entire team when somebody reads what I've posted in depth (which to be frank I don't think anybody is doing at the moment while I'm alive soooo).

Simplest solution: towny tortoise who revealed new valuable info and hard defends easy miseliminations and is the most active player and is actively pushing for a solve is... just town.

I mean no offence but so few townspeople have cleared themselves this game that I could have just been fairly inactive (which, can I add, I had a lot of excuses to be: I'm currently in three ongoing games and I've been at college for the majority of every day so far this game) that I could just win this game by low posting if I were a wolf and just wait for one miselim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom