• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Exlight is lock fmpov, or nearly
Minish is the next easiest person for me to clear, I already explained my case on them a couple times
I think Minish and Kirino are not w/w tbh so ok.

Can you explain why Ex is lock please? I want to just let him win if he's scum tbh for being the only player I feel like I can actually discuss stuff with lol.

I think Minish and Kirino are not w/w tbh so ok.

Can you explain why Ex is lock please? I want to just let him win if he's scum tbh for being the only player I feel like I can actually discuss stuff with lol.
As in, I don't mind assuming Ex is lock just because it makes life so much easier and this game actually possible. I just want to know why you have him there.

Ok so you're town, I'm town, Ex is town.

That leaves Mellow, Kirino, Rubik, Minish, Johnny.

I will hard defend Mellow in almost all circumstances.

Kirino, Rubik, Minish, Johnny.

Surely one of those is a more likely wolf than me?

I think if I but that you're town then the team would be exactly Johnny/Rubik/Minish or Kirino (probs Kirino)?

If I randomly decide to believe you're town, then yeah
Believe I'm town because I haven't given up and let me get bussed, I've literally presented a solve that probably wins the game if your town, me not being town means I revealed a bunch of zero information for absolutely zero benefit, I'm presumably always w/w Mellow or Rubik of I'm scum and neither of those make much sense (and other combination is mega tinfoil and I think you're better than that if town) but in those combinations I have not only outed my teammates but I must also be a wolf with Minish and exactly Minish by process of elimination and you townread her and so on and so on.

I'm not lock town but you have to jump through a lot more hoops to wolf read me than you do Johnny or Kirino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom