• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Games like Gravity Falls or Pen Mafia X prove this to be completely untrue.
I'm sure you've got high activity and low activity games of both alignments.

Your claim of 3p and scum would both explain the difference in what I'd expect from your traditional play, though it could also be excitement and respectfulness towards your friend Bok whose game you are playing in instead of either. Either way the fact that you're not literally playing a town game is already one that is established at this point, even if it's uncertain whether you're 3p or scum beyond that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd rather have them shoot after -Lo if the host doesn't end game with parity
it might buy us an extra cycle
Playing around that is dangerous and rarely worth it, especially since we can't claim anything. They could miss or hit bulletproof GF or get roleblocked or any number of things.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm sure you've got high activity and low activity games of both alignments.

Your claim of 3p and scum would both explain the difference in what I'd expect from your traditional play, though it could also be excitement and respectfulness towards your friend Bok whose game you are playing in instead of either. Either way the fact that you're not literally playing a town game is already one that is established at this point, even if it's uncertain whether you're 3p or scum beyond that.
Fair.

For what it's worth though, I have been genuinely trying to scumhunt this game. I had a slow start because I wasn't sure how to approach this as it's kind of new territory for me. On this you'll just have to trust me as I unfortunately can't prove it without lynching scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Fair.

For what it's worth though, I have been genuinely trying to scumhunt this game. I had a slow start because I wasn't sure how to approach this as it's kind of new territory for me. On this you'll just have to trust me as I unfortunately can't prove it without lynching scum.
That's believable, but not super AI necessarily. I often genuinely try to scumhunt as scum. :V

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I hard townread you for your dedication and you called me a sheep umu

Playing around that is dangerous and rarely worth it, especially since we can't claim anything. They could miss or hit bulletproof GF or get roleblocked or any number of things.
game would be almost pretty much lost though? being able to come back from a lost game is always dope yeet
we literally only lose toNight if we mislynch+vigi shoots town
I'd really like to at least go into D3 and be able to discuss a democratic lynch rather than leaving the decision on the hands of a single person

and don't even bull**** me with saying that's ok because when I did that **** in gravity falls mafia and threatened to do it in pokéball z in more unorthodox ways yall lost your minds :v

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I hard townread you for your dedication and you called me a sheep umu

game would be almost pretty much lost though? being able to come back from a lost game is always dope yeet
we literally only lose toNight if we mislynch+vigi shoots town
I'd really like to at least go into D3 and be able to discuss a democratic lynch rather than leaving the decision on the hands of a single person

and don't even bull**** me with saying that's ok because when I did that **** in gravity falls mafia and threatened to do it in pokéball z in more unorthodox ways yall lost your minds :v

If we lynch Tristan don't lose in that situation.

If we lynch someone else, 3v3v1 isn't necessarily loss like it says in the chart.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My lynch is counterproductive but I can't really stop you.

I still think Rubik is town and Mikey probably is too. I can see both town and scum motivations for being discreet about my alignment and then outing me later, but I'm kind of feeling inclined to townread Johnny for it at this time. I feel like it's more beneficial for scum to remain discreet about it since I know in a lot of cases townies consider lynching indeps counterproductive.

Legacy has been doing some decent prodding and is putting in much more effort than Mido was.

I think there's at least one scum between Minish/Ex/Kirino/Sun Fan, probably two.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
if mislynch town vigi might consider shooting tristan as a safe place
issues with that is if tristan is SK town will become kingmaker but will always lose

if we lynch scum vigi shoots whoever they want

we don't even know if the vigi will still be around or have shots though
which prolly sucks
what even the shots are spread on multiple people and more than two people shoot? what happens in that scenario?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If rubik is a wolf I'll eat my shoe.

Ok maybe I'm not that confident so I'll eat Bok's shoe instead.

We have a little over 2 hours. I'm not gonna self pres because I'm really not convinced about Rubik, plus by the rules he'd be lynched anyway at the current tally (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom