• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
He wasn't on Rag. Barely even mentioned her. And Rag never made any specific moves that screamed scum. Compared to Chevy, who made a scummy move that Johnny jumped on right away.
Oh I see
While that does make sense, I guess I'm focusing more on the idea that I disagree that jumping on Chevy was wolfy since we already know multiple towns are on that wagon

Whereas everyone who was on rag just has an increased chance of being a wolf because logic

Mikey the Moblin

Rubik- scum lean
Mellow Ezlo- town
Mikey the Moblin-town
ExLight-town
Spiritual Mask Salesman-flipped town
Johnny Sooshi-town lean
Chevywolf30-flipped town
Morbid Minish- town lean
Pen-scum lean
Libk-null
Kirino-null
Mido-scum lean
Ragnarokio-flipped town

NOT THAT ANYONE CARES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh I see
While that does make sense, I guess I'm focusing more on the idea that I disagree that jumping on Chevy was wolfy since we already know multiple towns are on that wagon

Whereas everyone who was on rag just has an increased chance of being a wolf because logic
Yeah, I'm not super focused on the Chevy wagon rn. But I still think it's important to keep in mind.
Rubik- scum lean
Mellow Ezlo- town
Mikey the Moblin-town
ExLight-town
Spiritual Mask Salesman-flipped town
Johnny Sooshi-town lean
Chevywolf30-flipped town
Morbid Minish- town lean
Pen-scum lean
Libk-null
Kirino-null
Mido-scum lean
Ragnarokio-flipped town

NOT THAT ANYONE CARES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY
I get the scum lean on Pen and Rubik, but do you think there's a world in which they're scum together? Personally, I'm leaning towards no but there's really not much to go on unfortunately.

Appreciate the reads list, and I care what you say uwu

Mikey the Moblin

I get the scum lean on Pen and Rubik, but do you think there's a world in which they're scum together? Personally, I'm leaning towards no but there's really not much to go on unfortunately.
I'm not too worried about associatives atm, we need to find a wolf first
Appreciate the reads list, and I care what you say uwu
I know that I'm wrong a lot, but I'm still always trying my hardest to be towny and find wolves
so it's frustrating sometimes

Mido

Version 1
@Mido I think also needs to speak up a bit. His initial posts were pretty good but his disappearance after the game was getting moving is really fishy.

Yeah, I'm admittedly feeling a tad demotivated overall, but there are a few things I've been thinking about.

I also want to reevaluate Minish somewhat. She was the first to vote for Rag after 2 RVS votes and ultimately the one who swayed SMS to vote that direction (getting SMS off her radar, something she is good at doing as scum). She spearheaded that lynch as a whole and I need to rethink my townread on her a bit.

In hindsight, while I still feel pretty good about Minish's approach not being too rigid on the front of her reads (a la Chevy), it does seem interesting that the push was primarily meta-based. I want to look back again to see what from either Minish or others at the time contributed to vote reasoning on the Rag end. Might get on that in a bit.

As far as new(ish) developments go, Johnny's posts have been a bright spot from what I was viewing recently as well. At first, I had a concern that he could have been fishing for the easy lynch on Chevy (this was before his official move onto Chevy proper) since his focus seemed more exclusive to questioning him at points; but overall there's seemingly been a very proactive push to solve based on his questioning of players.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll reply to stuff when I wake up tonight. Got a lot I want to address but I've been out pretty much all day and am too tired to now. So feel free to keep asking me stuff, I will get to it eventually.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'll have a post tomorrow. Today was busy, got a new table, lots to read. I'm not too surprised about Chevy but definitely disappointed in the town flip. Will make small post at lunch longer after work.

Vote Count 2.1

The Sun Fan
(1) (Mellow Ezlo)
Rubik (1) Mikey

Not Voting: (8) Rubik, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Libk, Kirino, Mido

With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority. The day ends Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm MST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom