• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Fantasy Book Mafia

Bok will most likely host the game from a mafia account once he gets access to one. For now I'm posting sign ups for him.

-Written by Bok:

Rules:
- Read these rules.
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game or designated chats until the game is over. There will be a graveyard chat for deadtalk/spectators.
- While I can't enforce it, I'd prefer if people didn't make a deathpost.
- Days are 72 hours, night 24. No extensions will be granted
- You can vote no lynch
- No name claiming, role claiming, series claiming or item claiming (TLDR: Don't talk about **** from role pms)
- Inactivity will result in a replacement or modkill.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- When you sign up, list your favorite character from a fantasy series (book, movie, video game etc...)
- Do not edit or remove your posts.
- Do not reveal any outside information, whether alive or dead.
- Whoever has the most votes at EOD will be killed.
- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.
- No night posting

Rules to pay special attention to:
- Obvious softclaims will be modkilled. If you're unsure ask but I'd prefer the game to not be decided by claiming.
- If the day ends in a tie, the most recent vote between tied players will not be counted. (Example: Funnier has one more vote than Bok, Minish votes Bok and the day ends without any more votes being placed, Minish's vote will be removed from Bok and Funnier will be lynched.)
- Reacting to death posts (lynch scenes or morning death scenes) will result in a modkill. You will be reminded of this in big colourful letters in each of these posts.

Notes about the game:
- Alignment will be reveled upon death but the role will be flavour based or non-existent.
- Most roles are unconventional, this is a role madness game with several unique and hybrid roles.
- Despite that, this is not a bastard game.
- All characters will have an item in their role pm.
- This is the first game I've built from the ground up by myself. Therefore it might not be completely balanced. All complaints can be PM'd to Bok's main account.
- I'll be using discord for chats. You can find me in the ZD Mafia server (my server nickname is Bok).

There are several series which might make an appearance in this game. If anyone is worried about spoilers from any specific series, let me know and I'll ensure they don't reach you.

Series:
- Wheel of Time
- Mistborn
- The Broken Empire
- Stormlight Archives
- Lightbringer
- The Witcher
- The First Law
- A Song of Ice and Fire
- Kingkiller Chronicles
- Attack on Titan (It's printed on paper, it's a book, shutup)

List of players:
1. Incubebator (Confirmed)
2. Least Sexiest Canadian (Confirmed)
Moe Moe Kyun (Confirmed)
4. Sexy Exxy (Confirmed)
5. Spirituwu Masky Man (Confirmed)
6. Heeeeeere's Johnny! (Confirmed)
7. Wolfie-san (Confirmed)
8. Thinks pepsi is coke (Confirmed)
9. Pen's 69th last game (Confirmed)
10. Libkstibk (Confirmed)
11. Onirik (Confirmed)
12. Pizza Time (Confirmed)
13. Rage against the rokio (Confirmed)

Subs
1. Praise the sun fan

Last edited by a moderator:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Those rules look like total B.S. I guess I'm still in tho. I like a challenge. Also I have like 25 favorite fantasy characters. I'll just list a few, and I won't list any dragons.
Arya from the Inheritance series
Eragon from the same series
Zelda from Zelda (You might not have heard of him, he's a little elf twink that wears green)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom