• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I actually don't think I can send pms on this account, meaning all communication with me, including receiving your role om will have to be done on discord.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I guess I'll go ahead and join!

While I wouldn't say this is necessarily my favorite character in fantasy, I'm Choosing my favorite commander deck' commander as a character. Tasigur, the Golden Fang from MTG

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'll /in if you'll have me

if the game moves too fast i might have trouble keeping up but i should at least be able to stay active

favourite character from a fictional setting is "Enthusiastic Seeker of Novelty" from mother of learning

The game is very close to being done.

Role pms will be sent out in the order players signed up. They could come out as early as tonight or as late as tomorrow night.

Ideally the game will start Wednesday (or maybe tomorrow), at 10pm-midnight Est (I'm leaning towards midnight but if several people have a preference I might change it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom