• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BlueLink57's Timeline

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Where's the split?
Like Sign of Justice said, there's no need in commenting and arguing about a timeline that is wrong from the start.
The SPLIT has been confirmed by both Shigeru Myiamoto and Eiji Aonouma, so, you can't just come in and deny it's existence.
I suggest that you take a look at other timelines and work your mind from there.

As the others have said why is there no split as this have been confirmed many times over the last few years.

Also how does ALTTP take place before OOT as Ganon is in ALTTP and Ganondorf is not introduced until OOT and transforms into Ganon at the end.

At the end of FSA, Ganon is sealed not killed and in OOX, Twinrova are attempting to revive Ganon not break him from the seal.

In OOX, Ganon dies again but in LoZ he is alive and well before being killed again which leads to TP where Ganon is alive yet again and now in the Twilight Realm.

The WW BS tells us that Ganon escapes the seal from OOT and no hero opposses him and the land is flooded but Link fights Ganon 4 times between OOT and WW.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Even though the box description and promo material from the time of its release would tell you otherwise, it's probably safe to say ALttP is either the absolute end of the story, or at least the end of the use of the Master Sword. It could be why it doesn't appear in LoZ or AoL. I say this because at the end of ALttP it's stated that "the Master Sword sleeps again... forever!"

So, maybe it just wasn't used in LoZ or AoL, and it was revived again in ALttP, but I don't think any game that comes after it could have the Master Sword used.

I though ALTTP had to take place before OoT because in the ALTTP, Ganon is sealed in the "Sacred Realm" which was once really the Sacred Realm, until it became the Dark World because of Ganon, now, not just in ALTTP, but every game with the Master Sword, it sleeps seemingly "forever" however it is always picked up again by another Link. Then comes LA right after ALTTP.

SO anyway, Oot is now a new Link, Zelda, and possibly Ganon, as he is the Light World (which you really actually have to call "The Child Timeline" now), and so the Sacred Realm is normal, until sometime in the 7 years that Link is sleeping in, where he once again gets the Triforce of Power (as the Triforce was recompleted in ALTTP), and now Hyrule in fact becomes similar to the Dark World. These 7 sages, most likely descendants of ALTTP's sages, are awakened. Link kills Ganon and such, and you can even catch a glimpse of the Trident of Power. Then he goes back in time and then Ganon is arrested.

Then Child Link looks for Navi, and ends up in the woods, and then follows Skull Kid and ends up in Termina, which is really similar to Hyrule (As the map is close to the OoT map).

Then, the FSA and OoX need to go somewhere, since their place in the timeline does not really matter. FSA is similar to a spin-off except Ganon is in it. OoX are in totally different lands, so it can be before or after the WW sub-series.

Then comes The Legend of Zelda, then right after it Adventure of Link, and finally TP (The slash is for Adult timeline for TP, not direct sequel). TP also has a heavy reference to the OoT Link: the Hero's Shade.

Anyway, then in WW, no hero appears, and so it's flooded. Then we find Ganon, and the Master Sword and apparently it's last appearance (according to the timeline, not the release dates), then seemingly directly after is PH, and ST is of course, 100 years later, as Hyrule is back on land.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I am gonna make a relatively short post, cause I have no patience to try to deny every wrong thing you said.
I just want to point this:
There are different Zeldas and Links, But ganondorf/ganon, is always the same throughout the entire series.
Oh, and FSA is clearly a prequel to ALttP

I thought it would be impossible for OoT to come before ALTTP, as Ganon is sealed at the end of OoT, however in ALTTP, he is sealed later on. If he is sealed in OoT I doubt he can come out for ALTTP. Plus, the Triforce does not recombine in OoT, so he wouldn't be able to get it in ALTTP.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
How is Ganon the same? This just confuses me. He is actually killed in some of them. Well in any case, Ganondorf apparently comes back in the beginning of OoT.

Have you ever played every game?
Triforce of Power gives immortality to it's user, and he only dies in:

WW=Doesn't seem like he's gonna return anytime soon on the Adult part of the timeline

TP= Only the Physical part dies

LoZ= real death

ALttP= I'm not sure if he really dies, haven't played it in a long time

In OoX he is ressurrected, that's why he comes back

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
In aLttP Hylians are virtually extinct, and the Hylian Language is dead.
Both thrive in OoT.

And for the record, OoT was designed as a prequel to aLttP (though that may have changed years later) and Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator and primary director of the Zelda series, stated that OoT is before aLttP.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
In aLttP Hylians are virtually extinct, and the Hylian Language is dead.
Both thrive in OoT.

And for the record, OoT was designed as a prequel to aLttP (though that may have changed years later) and Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator and primary director of the Zelda series, stated that OoT is before aLttP.

It is still a prequel to ALttP, just not a direct one.
I think that, as far as timeline theories go, going against the creators' quote doesn't represent any smartness

Have you ever played every game?
Triforce of Power gives immortality to it's user, and he only dies in:

WW=Doesn't seem like he's gonna return anytime soon on the Adult part of the timeline

TP= Only the Physical part dies

LoZ= real death

ALttP= I'm not sure if he really dies, haven't played it in a long time

In OoX he is ressurrected, that's why he comes back
>_> I have and beaten every game except the Four Swords+ALTTP one which I don't want and don't need.
You make a good point, however, how would he have died if he had then Triforce. Usually Link has the Triforce, and Zelda, Link, and Ganon are in a room, and so the Triforce would have recombined, but I have only seen that happen in WW, and it was after the battle, so I don't know how he lost immortality.

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
In aLttP Ganon doesn't physically have the Triforce, but he touches it and wishes on it. Link kills him with Silver Arrows/Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom