• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BlueLink57's Timeline

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
You already answered that last question in your post.
He was "dead", and losing the triforce made him stay dead.See?Easy.
One friendly advice: use zelda wiki and youtube to help you to build a decent timeline

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I hope to Din you mean use youtube for walkthroughs, and not for watching youtube timelines. Those things are awful.

Did you really just say "I hope to Din"........

AH! Silly me. I forgot that Link has to kill Ganon with the Master Sword/Silver Arrows. I haven't played a Zelda game in a while.

It's probably a good idea to read all creator quotes referring to the timeline on ZeldaWiki and to actually go back and play the games.

It's not at all a good idea to create a timeline on knowledge of games you haven't played in years.

To clear this one up, Erimgard is in the Din clan on ZU :P

You added the split(s)... I'm confused... are there multiple splits in there?
TP= Only the Physical part dies
I'd like proof for this. His ToP faded away and he died. I think it's pretty clear that he's completely dead.
There are different Zeldas and Links, But ganondorf/ganon, is always the same throughout the entire series.
Oh, and FSA is clearly a prequel to ALttP
FSA clearly has a new Ganon.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I er.. kinda got inspired by the Angry Video Game Nerd.

Oh dear. It's an entertaining video, and maybe it's good to get some basic facts out of, but it's not too informative to start a timeline on I would say. He's more stating about how confusing it is. A few things he says that are of note:

- AoL is the only direct sequel in the series. He then mentions LA being a sequel to ALttP & MM to OoT
- LA is the first in it's own series of games that ignores the originals
- ALttP can't be last, or have anything before it based on the word "Past" in the title
- ALttP's Link is the same link as LoZ, AoL, and LA, and ALttP is his first adventure
- SSB shouldn't be ignored in the timeline

Overall, he admits he's confused, he says he doesn't know a lot, and it was written as a comedy piece. He also colourfully "doesn't give a [poop]". He's just pointing out how confusing it is, and is presenting i as someone who isn't really trying to figure it out. I wouldn't base a timeline on this video.

Erimgard

Even Ganon loves cookies
"I hope to Din", "For the love of Din", "What in Din's name", "Din-dammit", and "Oh sweet Din", are some of my favorite phrases :D

@BlueLink
While AVGN is amazing, and brings up some good pionts, his video is not reliable for constructing a timeline. He didn't do much research.

@SoJ
Lol. Like I ever actually go in the clans xD

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I hope to Din you mean use youtube for walkthroughs, and not for watching youtube timelines. Those things are awful.

I'm just posting to clear this, I was trying to say neither one nor the other.
I was trying to say, for hinm to watch, at least, the cutscenes and dialogues of games that he may haven't played, or played but doesn't quite remember.
And use the Youtube to watch them.
Youtube's timelines are ridiculous, and so is Angry Video Game's nerd timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom