• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Star's Old Graphics

Blue Star's Graphics

So I was cleaning up my Photobucket the other day, and I thought: Hey, some of these sigs/avatars look pretty decent. So I decided to post them here. :) Feel free to look/use!

Kylesig-1.png

(Sorry about the text; I erased the .xcf so I can't fix it.)

alexluna.png

conan.png

Misuzu.png

reala.png

rena.png

New stuff to come, hopefully! Come back and visit soon!

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
These look super great. Blue Star. The fifth one looks super amazing. The colors and textures of the signatures make them look HD, elegant, and amazing. Great work.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hey, I'm diggin' your new avatar. These are all really nice. I've always liked your graphics! Nice to see you've made a thread for it now. ^^

Thanks, guys! Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ^^ I'll probably post more stuff, since I've been making a few new things here and there.

Hey, I'm diggin' your new avatar.
Thanks, I really like how it turned out. x] Ed is awesome. <333

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
If you make anything Ristuka or Revolutionary Girl Utena, I might "borrow" it. <.<

Or Axel. I like Axel. <3

Last edited:
^It's funny, right before I saw this post, I was just looking through my Loveless folder and thought: I should make something with Ritsuka or Seimei. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom