• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Blue or Red Tunic

Which Tunic do you get?

• Red Tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I picked the blue tunic. I was always dying, so it was a huge help. I also knew about the level 2 sword, so there was one more reason not to get the red one.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I've played through the game twice, and the first time I picked the blue tunic, second I picked the red. I couldn't really tell much of a difference since my gameboy is so old the color doesn't show up well anyway...but I do think the blue tunic would make more sense, considering you already have the level two sword. It depends on your style, I guess. I always run straight into the action, damage or not, so the extra defense was great for me!

I get the blue tunic because I feel it is a lot more useful than the red. After I get the Level 2 sword most enemies don't take me too long to kill, but I do get hurt a lot. So, yeah, blue.

Fig

The Altruist
I like the Red and Blue Tunic equally, it is just that Red is my favorite color, so I chose that color tunic first. Besides, you can easily change the tunic for the other one when you return to the Color Dungeon.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Mases said Blue is the better option, but I did Red because Red is my favorite color and I honestly didn't really really care.

bs8814

The Gamer
I liked the blue tunic (its funny because the red tunic option is red and the blue tunic option is blue.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Like getting the red tunic.
I always get it before completing the 3rd dungeon, so that means I don't have the L-2 sword yet.
I have gotten the blue tunic a couple times but I get the red out of habit.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I have always picked the red tunic.
red tunic plus piece of power= destruction
Not sure if the power stacks but I like to think so and thus I always choose red. I've chosen blue once and it was alright, but for my style of play red works out better.

I got the red.. but I should've gotten the blue one because it has defense. You can already get the level 2 sword or a boomerang which is like wearing a red tunic :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom