• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Exorsist SU

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
I'm hosting an rp based on the anime Blue Exorsist. You will all be pages and will be working your way up the ranks. I am exorsist first class and I will be teaching you the skills needed for the job.

Su sheet

Name Caesar Valentin
Age 37
Rank exorsist first class
Appearance tall about 6'2 230 tanned skin and toned muscles. Slate gray hair red eyes.
Temp taint (have you revived it yet)) yes
Class knight/tamer
Demon (two others will be allowed demon form like rin you must hide it)) yes
Weapon dual silver ghost swords
Bio N/A

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ahh yesss! This is my favorite anime ever!!!! Count me in bb ;3
Also can I be a fox girl demon, with the ears and tail? That's what I normally am and ye cx.

Name: Loki Orakoth
(adding because I can) Gender: Female
Appearance: Loki's short for her age, coming in at a small 5'1. She's pretty pale and thin. Loki also had red (not orange, but actual red) hair, with light icy blue eyes.
Temptaint: Yup
Class: Knight/tamer
Demon (if I can): Fox, with the ears and tail.
Weapon: A scythe
Bio: Loki has been seeing demons as long as she can remember. She knows why, but she keeps it to herself. She lost her entire family to Satan and his demon buddies, so she wants to become an exorcist to try and bring her family peace. She's also shy and tends to normally keep to herself.

Whelp. I did it. Excited for dis :D

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I think that would be pretty fun, though I do apologize if I take forever to respond, gotta bunch of stuff going on in my life haha :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom