• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was experimenting with backgrounds. Tell me which one you like best.

Z1dmNKf.png

TIBNrw0.png

84nHLIg.png

mJQnWtf.png

o0CGwfk.png

Fig

The Altruist
I love all of these Chimy! If I had to go with which one is my personal favorite, it would probably be designs #3 and #4. Something about those designs just makes it more filled with color. It allows be shown as vivid and still maintain the Grumps charm! Congratulations on your hard work and talent! Keep up the great and amazing designs that you always create! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Beautiful work on your graphics Chimy! I really do love the colors and textures that you used in your latest graphics Chimy! They are really bright and vivid and just seem to be so filled with life! Keep up the great and amazing work Chimy! :yes:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I think Galvantula is my favorite Pokemon. But how can he not be? He's my favorite animal in my favorite color!

MKQ54Jq.png

I lied about not being able to turn video into gif.

ab3UkQL.gif

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
This Galvantula graphic is amazing Chimy! Galvantula is also one of my favorite Pokemon from Gen V and in general. I really like the design and textures used in this graphic as it fits the concept of a [competitive] Galvantula! As for your Dan and Ross gif, it gives me a chuckle whenever I see it! It's great that you were able to learn how to make gifs now as I'm sure it will really help you out in making your graphics that much better! These are simply beautiful! Keep up the great work! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Very nice graphic you made Chimera! I really love the style of your latest graphic! To me at least, it really gives the vibe of a mysterious yet alluding aura. Keep up the great work Chimy! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom