• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
This took a long time.

c1nhUiZ.png

Fig

The Altruist
<no comment>...</no comment>

DmqithD.png

At first I was wondering what was the main focus of your graphic until I noticed Dunsparce on the side of the graphic. For some odd reason, I really do believe the coloring and background just fits perfectly for Dunsparce as in a way, it could be a metaphor of the what people think about Dunsparce. Some people say he's a nice Pokemon, while others might think others and have even made funny but rather dark theories to why Dunsparce doesn't fly despite having wings. It's been so long since your last graphic so seeing this new one really made me feel warm inside. Keep up the great work Chimy! Keep making those wonderful graphics that we all enjoy! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Your graphics are simply beautiful Chimy! Keep up the great and wonderful work! I really love how you are able to compliment each image with the effects that you use. The coloring, shading, and textures are just simply flawless and not to mention also allows each graphic to have their own set of personality and differ between each one. I might be overthinking this, but that's how I always view your graphics and I just want to thank you for allowing to stimulate myself on your art! Again keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next installment that you have up your sleeve! ^^

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom