• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Fig

The Altruist
Signature:

ByASWOG.png

oZYa3iE.png

Hope you like them.

This is so kawaii Chimera! You are incredible when it comes to graphics! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work! :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think it looks very good. But, it's okay I guess:

hLAmkRL.png

What are you talking about Chimera?! This looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad that I've watched the Lego Movie to understand your references! :P Anyways keep up the good and creative work! You are easily starting to become my favorite graphic design as you constantly post throughout the week! You will always have my support! (>^~^)> <3

キラ

Yo!
Is it okay if I take you up on that offer to make me a signature?

Here's the image! http://www.imagecross.com/images/4126rukia.png

The image can be on the left or right, whichever you feel is best!

I want many deep blues, vibrant, electric type blues; and light blues. Many swirls, fancy lines, sharp lines, curvy lines, bursts of light (kind of like in the Gengar signature you made), streaks of light, shimmers of light, maybe dispersion effects, many layers with different levels of transparency and opaqueness, and take you time on it!

If you can, and ONLY if you can, cause I know that it's possibly asking too much, but maybe put the word ルキア vertically on one of the sides? Kind of in a light-ish blue font, similar to what's in my avatar? Not the exact same, a little different. If you can't do this, it's okay! No worries! Just don't put text then! :)

I hope I'm not asking too much. :sweat:
I'm sure anything you make, I'll love. ^^

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Is it okay if I take you up on that offer to make me a signature?

Here's the image! http://www.imagecross.com/images/4126rukia.png

The image can be on the left or right, whichever you feel is best!

I want many deep blues, vibrant, electric type blues; and light blues. Many swirls, fancy lines, sharp lines, curvy lines, bursts of light (kind of like in the Gengar signature you made), streaks of light, shimmers of light, maybe dispersion effects, many layers with different levels of transparency and opaqueness, and take you time on it!

If you can, and ONLY if you can, cause I know that it's possibly asking too much, but maybe put the word ルキア vertically on one of the sides? Kind of in a light-ish blue font, similar to what's in my avatar? Not the exact same, a little different. If you can't do this, it's okay! No worries! Just don't put text then! :)

I hope I'm not asking too much. :sweat:
I'm sure anything you make, I'll love. ^^

Of course! And you're not asking for too much, the reason I offer is because I like making these things and seeing what I can do! (Also, thanks for requesting a high resolution image. It looks better when the starting image is good quality.)

キラ

Yo!
I'm done, tell me if you want me to change anything:

vL5KCUt.png

OH MY MY MY
IT'S SO NICE!

I hope it's no big deal to ask for one more thing... :sweat:

Can the ルキア stand out a bit more? Maybe make the characters solid and add a blue outline that slightly glows, kinda like the outline of her energy blast?

I hope that's not too much. If you can't do exactly that, you can just come close.

THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH! ^^

Blue Canary

OH MY MY MY
IT'S SO NICE!

I hope it's no big deal to ask for one more thing... :sweat:

Can the ルキア stand out a bit more? Maybe make the characters solid and add a blue outline that slightly glows, kinda like the outline of her energy blast?

I hope that's not too much. If you can't do exactly that, you can just come close.

THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH! ^^

Nah, I can do that. I was thinking myself that it didn't look that good.

Here we are. Yeah,, it does look better. I don't know what I was thinking before...

eO8SPmE.png

Last edited:

キラ

Yo!
Nah, I can do that. I was thinking myself that it didn't look that good.

Here we are. Yeah,, it does look better. I don't know what I was thinking before...

eO8SPmE.png

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!

Thanks Chimera! This signature is the best one that I've ever had on any forum ever! :D

Fig

The Altruist
Hello Chimy! If you may allow me to request for your assistance in a graphic design, that would really be appreciative. You see I am a huge fan of Pokemon Trainer Red and I would be honored if you could design such a task. The image I would to be used is this one here: Pokemon Trainer Red.
As you could already tell from it, it already has a snowing effect on the picture so it would be really cool to see an expansion of it or however you wan to interpret it. As for the text, I guess simply The Silent Protagonist could work. If you see this post, I wan to thank you for at least reading this humble request. *bows*

Blue Canary

Hello Chimy! If you may allow me to request for your assistance in a graphic design, that would really be appreciative. You see I am a huge fan of Pokemon Trainer Red and I would be honored if you could design such a task. The image I would to be used is this one here: Pokemon Trainer Red.
As you could already tell from it, it already has a snowing effect on the picture so it would be really cool to see an expansion of it or however you wan to interpret it. As for the text, I guess simply The Silent Protagonist could work. If you see this post, I wan to thank you for at least reading this humble request. *bows*

The picture won't show for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom