• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I made a bunch of more stuff... Yay!

I made this for myself but it's fail.

p3wj.png

Current Signature. It's very simple...

rbnn.png

The background of the fail image. I thought I'd post it because it looks cool. (And I made it...)

d3w.png

And then out of nowhere, random avatar!!! Yaaayyy! I made it for myself, but I thought I would keep my current one.

toxn.png

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You should really try making stuff besides Earthbound stuff. I know Earthbound is wonderful, but you really need to experiment a bit more with other things. These are good, but what might help out a bit would be to make the signatures smaller, and to make the signatures more colorful.

So, good job, but you need to strive to make your graphics better and better and soon you'll be great at this!

Blue Canary

You should really try making stuff besides Earthbound stuff. I know Earthbound is wonderful, but you really need to experiment a bit more with other things. These are good, but what might help out a bit would be to make the signatures smaller, and to make the signatures more colorful.

So, good job, but you need to strive to make your graphics better and better and soon you'll be great at this!

Again, the graphics I posted were all made for myself, with the top one not turning out very well so I didn't use it. Yeah, and I know they are kinda large, I think I'll use 150px as my height.

Blue Canary

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
ABSGSVSGSXHDJNDAVGSHDASFDGHAJWIJ

I love it. I love it so FREAKING MUCH. BLAAAARGH. LASER OF HAPPINESS. Thank you so much! :D

Fig

The Altruist
Made another! This one turned out well, considering I'm a little rusty and forgot what things do.

mup8.png

You are absolutely amazing! The colors and layout just matches perfectly! And to top it all, Gengar is one of my favorite Pokemon! *^* My personal favorite thing about the entire signature is the first Gengar with the whole "shattered and hazy" effect! You have such an amazing skill at what you do! I am now fascinated by your art

Ok. I'll get it to you in a few days at most.

Or, of course, 13 minutes at minumum. Hope you like it.

h5ym.png

Once again you have proven yourself to be an amazing artist! I would like to make a request, but I'm too busy at the moment and I still want to learn to make graphics myself. :sweat: Nonetheless, I am so impressed by your high level of skill! Keep up the good work for future installments of your beautiful art to come! :3

Blue Canary

Hey! Listen! said:
I love the Gastly/Haunter/Gengar sig! Keep up the great work!
Well, only Gengar and Haunter are in it, but thanks.

Can you tell me the star of this signature?

veur.png

Whilst making this a realized how creepy Phineas and Ferb look.

km54.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom