• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Here is one I made for Emerald:

2ha9.png

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Here is one I made for Emerald:

2ha9.png

Nice job, but can I make a few suggestions? I would try to make both Sheik and Link fade into the background a little bit. That, or make them blend into the background by matching the color scheme. You can adjust their colors by going to Colors > Color Balance, and adjusting the settings from there. You can also adjust the layer opacity and mode by toggling the dialog box titled "Layers". The text isn't half bad either, and I like the fading edges that you did. Overall, I feel that you did a nice job.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Nice job, but can I make a few suggestions? I would try to make both Sheik and Link fade into the background a little bit. That, or make them blend into the background by matching the color scheme. You can adjust their colors by going to Colors > Color Balance, and adjusting the settings from there. You can also adjust the layer opacity and mode by toggling the dialog box titled "Layers". The text isn't half bad either, and I like the fading edges that you did. Overall, I feel that you did a nice job.

Actually, I usually do make characters fade into the background a bit. I don't know why I didn't do that with this one...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Note to Firestar: Please don't make a seperate thread for your graphics if you already have one. This is to prevend things from getting too crowded and it is easier to find your own work in your own thread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom