• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Outlet by The Light Switch

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Owl.

md28.png

Fig

The Altruist
Something about your just truly fascinates me! Keep up the amazing work! I may not have much to say when compared to professionals, but I really do see quality in your works! :3

Fig

The Altruist
Wow Chimera! You are simply loaded with skill! I would like to congratulate on your amazing improvement in your graphics! Keep up the amazing and as always, keeping and improving for the better, even though I'm very certain that you are practically reaching that level by know. :P All in all, keep up the amazing work! :3 :yes:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Wow Chimera! You are simply loaded with skill! I would like to congratulate on your amazing improvement in your graphics! Keep up the amazing and as always, keeping and improving for the better, even though I'm very certain that you are practically reaching that level by know. :P All in all, keep up the amazing work! :3 :yes:

Thanks again! I made this one too:

l5jj.png

Fig

The Altruist
Chimera! Once again you did a fabulous job on your latest signature! Keep up the amazing effort that you put in to make your graphics simply breathtaking! Outstanding job! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Imageshack apperently wants money from me. No, way.

uR5OGRP.png

Chimera! Your graphics are truly a beautiful collection of art that I enjoy seeing each and every day! I just want to say that you are incredible with your artistic talent! Keep up the amazing work! You deserve an award for all of your effort and dedication that you have put into your work! ^^

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Not sure exactly what you need, but I need, NEED, and avy and sig with an Inkay theme. Inkay is the manliest, swagginest Pokémon E-V-E-R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom