• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstone (Sign-Ups)

Pen

The game is on!
It's perfectly okay, man. In fact, I encourage people to keep signing up. And you know, I was thinking about making a character kinda like that. You saved me a bit of work on fleshing him out. Although, for the plans I've already got set in motion, I'd have to make him a human. You alright with this?

Yeah absolutely! :D I'm just happy to help! :)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Apologies for the double post and all, but I need to make an announcement: this story has been put on HOLD. I've been writing this for a while, and to be honest, I just don't have enough freedom with it. I want to be accurate, but at the same time, I'm not sure I can pull this off.

Therefore, I've decided to do something completely different: I'm going to make my own world from scratch. This means a lot of changes will happen, and I'm not gonna keep a pseudo-Japanese theme (though I will definitely keep a few Japanese things), so that means that things like your characters' names and clothes will have to be changed. More details will be given as I flesh my world out and, depending upon your preference, I can give you some resources on the setting (once available, of course) and let you make those changes yourself, or I can just change the names and such as I see fit. Heck, once that's available, I'll even let you change your characters around COMPLETELY, giving them things such as a new look, different personality, etc if you want to.

Jedizora

:right:
Oh well.
characters' names and clothes will have to be changed.
I don't care much about cloths, do whatever you want, but Mind if I change the name? Zordo Danascus. Prehaps I should start making more then one name and tsicking with it for ever, but hey.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Oh well.

I don't care much about cloths, do whatever you want, but Mind if I change the name? Zordo Danascus. Prehaps I should start making more then one name and tsicking with it for ever, but hey.

Ah, okay. Well, I'd prefer to wait until I'm done making my new world and get down a "naming pattern" before we start with the new names. I'll keep it in mind for now, but just saying, it might be subject to change later on.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I am VERY VERY VERY sorry for the extra double post, but I just need to announce that sign-ups for this are once again OPEN. Check out the full details in the new OP. (Also, could I get a Mod to change the title to Bloodstone? Prease?)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Name: Nori Means ("rule, ceremony" in Japanese.)

Role: Antagonist, Druid(I Wanna be a bad guy >:D)

Personality: Manipulative. Lir, as a genius, saw it better for other people to do his work for him, instead of him doing it personally, unless drastic measures calls for it. But for the most of the time, he ends up manipulating some poor fellow to do his biding.

Insane. (Self explanitory for a bad guy)

-your call for another one

Appearance: Lir is a solid Five foot ten in height, 128 pounds. Crystaline blue eyes. His hair is a dark aubren brown in color. His hair goes down his shoulders to his mid back, always wet or moist due to his properties. His cloths resemble of a cult like member. He wears a dark, navy blue hood and robe with two white lines trailing down the side of the robes.

Dream:

Magical Talent: His Alignment is the element of Control. (Like confusion, mind reading, manipulating, controling... etc you pick xD)

Fighting Style:

Done

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Here comes my edited version:

Name: Eiji.

Role: Wise, old human who lives in Shinsuki's home town.

Age: At least 90 years old, and he looks to be about that age too.

Cultral Area: Shinsuki's home town.

Personality: Kind and wise, he is always there whenever Shinsuki needs help. Despite his somewhat mad personality, he is most often quite calm and helping towards Shinsuki and her friends.

Appearance: Wears a long dark blue robe with a hood, and some red patterns along the edges.

Dream He wants Shinsuki and her friends to be happy and safe. He's also very unselfish.

Magical Talent: None, cause he's a human. Although he's a great healer.

Fighting Style: The only weapon he owns is a shield that hangs on a wall inside his house, but he never uses it.

I hope that'll do. Or would you like another name?

Jedizora

:right:
Okay, heres my updated one.
Name: Kawaguchi (meaning mouth of the river) Shichirou(meaning 7th son)
Role: Vampire Slayer (Human without Magic) (This is just the same role I originally signed up for. If its not a actual role anymore, tell me and I'll change it.)
Personality: Cold, Vengeful, motivated
Appearance: Tall, wears a black trench Coat, Light skin, and green eyes.
Magical Talent: (I only pick one or the other right? i'll just go for Fighting)
Fighting Style: Has a crossbow.

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Jedizora

Name: Kawaguchi (meaning mouth of the river) Shichirou(meaning 7th son)

Nice names, I quite like them.

Jedizora said:
Role: Vampire Slayer (Human without Magic) (This is just the same role I originally signed up for. If its not a actual role anymore, tell me and I'll change it.)

It's okay, you're still good. The role is slightly different, but you're still good for that.

Jedizora said:
Cultral Area: Lives near the mouth of a river.

I'd just like to announce that the Cultral Area field is no longer valid. Basically what it was supposed to be was an area from the (currently unnamed: I'm still working out some of the details of this world) country which justifies the character having a certain type of name (originally you were going to have the choice between an Italian, Japanese, Chinese, or English name) and clothing style (also drawing from the clothing of the character's culture). Due to a last minute decision of mine I decided not to encorporate that, but I forgot to edit every instance of it out of the OP at first. I'll definitely take yours into consideration, though. No guaruntees that he'll be living near a river, but it is a possibility.

Jedizora said:
Dream: To rid the world of all the evil vampires

Sorry, I should've made this clearer. :sweat: The Dream field is only for the little powerless protagonist roles I made up for people to sign up as. I mainly added it in for those roles since they didn't get to choose a fighting style or magical talent.

Jedizora said:
Magical Talent: (I only pick one or the other right? i'll just go for Fighting)
Fighting Style: Has a crossbow, and a dagger, and uses them together when up close.

Well, uh, using two weapons is cool (and plausible) and all, but dual wielding a Crossbow and a dagger isn't very plausible, so I'm gonna have to say no on the dagger/crossbow combo, unfortunately. Other than that, everything's cool.

Also, am I correct in assuming you agree to the character clause?

Elfen

Name: Lir (Pronounced LEER, Irish cognate of LLYR. Lir was the Irish god of the sea, the father of Manannan mac Lir.)

Sorry, Japanese names only.

Elfen said:
Role: Antagonist(I Wanna be a bad guy >:D

lol Cool.
Elfen said:
Personality: Manipulative. Lir, as a genius, saw it better for other people to do his work for him, instead of him doing it personally, unless drastic measures calls for it. But for the most of the time, he ends up manipulating some poor fellow to do his biding.

Oh sweet, a manipulative dude. I love manipulative dudes.

Elfen said:
Appearance: Lir is a solid Five foot ten in height, 128 pounds. Crystaline blue eyes. He has pointed ears much like an elf. His hair is a dark aubren brown in color. His hair goes down his shoulders to his mid back, always wet or moist due to his properties. His cloths resemble of a cult lie member. He wears a dark, navy blue hood and robe with two white lines trailing down the side of the robes.

The ears will have to go, sadly, due to the fact that there aren't any elves or elf-like people in this story. Other than that, you're good (although I may or may not use the exact adjectives when describing his hair and eyes: afterall, I want to leave at least a little imagination to the readers).

Elfen said:
Magical Talent: His Alignment is the element of water. He can turn to his animal form, which is a huge water serpent that resembles the demon 'Leviathan' He has a better sense of communication with nature due to his beliefs, which can allow him to talk to other animals and make them do his whims if he can manipulate them enough. He can control his element through his will. But cannot control it freely. Unless he added his own 'water' into another body of it. He cannot freeze, vapor it, or change the form of it.(You can do anythign with this if you want.)

Sorry Elfen, but you're asking for a little too much. Only one Alignment OR Ability. Furthermore, there are already two people who use Water (although in different ways), and I'd kinda like to keep alignments to two characters as a maximum.

Elfen said:
Uhh Idk how much I can put like on CA and all… cause I may end up making it into a biography xD and explain his child hood and all that…

Again, don't bother with the Cultural Area field anymore: it doesn't exist. Also, please no biographies. Backstories and biographies will be given by me upon acceptance so that they fit in.

Komali

Don't worry about the Role field, you don't need to do that if you're updating a character.

Komali said:
Age: At least 90 years old, and he looks to be about that age too.

Sorry, but he's a bit too old for the story. About 65 for the age sound good to you?

Komali said:

I'd just like to reiterate that the Cultural Area field is no longer valid. You don't have to worry about it.

Komali said:
Personality: Kind and wise, he is always there whenever Shinsuki needs help. Despite his somewhat mad personality, he is most often quite calm and helping towards Shinsuki and her friends.

Golden.

Komali said:
Appearance: Wears a long dark blue robe with a hood, and some red patterns along the edges.

That's nice, but I'll need some actual physical traits as well.

Komali said:
Dream He wants Shinsuki and her friends to be happy and safe. He's also very unselfish.

Again, this field is not valid for anything other than the Powerless Protagonist field I have in case people don't want their character to be an antagonist. I'll take it into consideration, but this isn't 100% guarunteed.

Eiji said:
Magical Talent: None, cause he's a human. Although he's a great healer.

Actually no, him being human doesn't have anything to do with a lack or presence of powers. Although I can give him healing powers if you want.

Komali said:
Fighting Style: The only weapon he owns is a shield that hangs on a wall inside his house, but he never uses it.

Okay, the thing is, you only really get to choose either the Fighting Style or Magical Talent.

Komali said:
I hope that'll do. Or would you like another name?

If you'd like to give him another name, go ahead. A family name would be appreciated, but is not necessary.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Right, then here comes the final edit, I think:

Name: Eiji (but he might be called Old Eiji, maybe).

Appearance: His face is rather skinny, and he has short, curly, gray hair on his head. He also has gray, thick whiskers covering his cheeks. And he wears a long dark blue robe with a hood, and some red patterns along the edges.

Dream: He wants Shinsuki and her friends to be happy and safe. He's very unselfish.

Magical Talent: Healing powers.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Herm Herm r-r you took all the fun out of a RPGer r-r Bah!
Well changed it up a little xD
/edited

The main thing you need to know is that He is an insane lunatic that is a control freak and is a bad guy =D and his prowers resemble that =D and for the last personal thing, do what you think is fitting.

[click here for the edited version of my character.]

Also, it'd be nice if you pm the mistakes @_@ cause the notifications to my phone dont always work and it sometimes doesnt notify me to a new post to this.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Right, then here comes the final edit, I think:

Name: Eiji (but he might be called Old Eiji, maybe).

Appearance: His face is rather skinny, and he has short, curly, gray hair on his head. He also has gray, thick whiskers covering his cheeks. And he wears a long dark blue robe with a hood, and some red patterns along the edges.

Dream: He wants Shinsuki and her friends to be happy and safe. He's very unselfish.

Magical Talent: Healing powers.

Very good. Again, the dream field and Cultural Area aren't necessary, but other than that, you're good. Remember everyone, I sign ups are still very much needed/wanted.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I apologize greatly for the double post, but I need to update this.

I'm dropping all the characters. I'm sorry to have to do this, but to be honest, this project is starting to assimilate into something else and, well, yeah things are getting really messy with this. Besides, even if I were to keep on going with the story format I already have, really, a lot of the characters submitted (which are supposed to be more main characters) are just finding themselves in lesser and lesser roles and, well, it's just not giving me enough freedom. So yeah, sorry everyone, but again, I'm dropping all the characters you've submitted. There's a good chance that this project, as it is taking form, may never even see the light of day and, well, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom