• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yharnam, a city once known across the land for it's stature and it's services has fallen low. Once the capital of blood ministration and blood healing, it's now fallen into darkness and depravity, brought low by the very blood that it's foundation was built upon.

But where did the source of the beastly scourge come from? What brought the healing church so low? What ended the might of this once great city? Well that's for you all to find out. Can you discover the source of the Paleblood? Or will you fall into insanity, ruin, and despair upon seeing the beastly and eldritch horrors in this city?

Game Information:
  • This game will be played as semi-open using the Matrix14 setup. All roles and possible setups are available following the link. The specific setup will not be revealed until the end of the game.
  • This game will consider nights the Day Period, and days the Night Period. This is purely flavor and nothing more.
  • Nights (day periods) will last 48 hours
  • Days (night periods) will last 24 hours
  • If you have any questions regarding info or rules, PM me and I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

Rules:
  • You may not communicate anywhere other than the game thread, unless specified otherwise by your role PM
  • Role claiming is not allowed
  • Name claiming is allowed
  • No Lynch is allowed
  • Extensions are not allowed
  • You may not share information from your role PM as evidence
  • You may not edit or remove posts
  • You must post at least 5 times a day (please let me know if you have anything that may interfere with this rule)
  • Once a majority is reached, the day will immediately end.
  • A player must have at least 2 votes to be lynched, otherwise the day will end in a No Lynch

The Living Hunters: 12
1) Libk
2) Prophecies About Bok Choy
3) DekuNut
4) Pendio
5) Kristofer Cain
6) A Link In Time
7) Jamie
8) Minish_Link
9) Karu
10) Kaio-Kenshin
11) Tristan
12) LittleGumball

The Slaughtered Prey: 0

Night 1 of the Hunt begins!
Night 1 will end Saturday, February 11, 2017, at 12:00 PM EST

G

Guest-3

Nunununununununununununununununu- MY VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ((which is based off of literally nothing at all for the time being because I mean, we just started. And I did not need to explain myself. What a goof I am, eh?))

VOTE: DekuNut

G

Guest-3

We already knew you were a choco muffin, Libk. Can't hide those delicious, chocolaty signs... annnddddddddd I want a muffin now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom