• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Man, I wasn't really suspicious of Pendio, but I had a scum lean on Jamie and my blind trust of Pendio led me to believe Jamie was probably town because of what Pendio said. gdi, should've stuck with my gut on that one. Was right about Deku tho.

Well played scum team, well played indeed. And thanks for modding Johnny, even though I wasn't as invested in this game as I could have been. Between school and other things that have been happening lately, I've been super busy, but it was fun nonetheless.

Reactions: Pen

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
All three mafia were experienced and therefore harder to kill, just like bloodborne, way to keep with the theme there RNG or whatever people use to determine who's what.

Pendio being the most challenging fight in game was pretty ironic for me lol. I always have trouble fighting the Bloody Crow even if it's just an NPC hunter fight. I've fought it over leveled and still gotten my ass kicked.

I sent Johnny a message on Skype a few days ago thinking Jamie was scum and indeed he was. It's a shame I didn't pick up on it until I was already dead. I only came to realize Tristan wasn't scum after I read his response to me but I was in class and couldn't respond. I'm glad I picked up on Pendio, but it was too hard to convince people my reasoning was legitimate on Day 2. But seriously, as a rule of thumb, being the last vote on a wagon is never a smart move for scum. Deku was more of a consensus read for me, but I'm glad the majority of the town nailed that one. It's a shame Karu was modkilled. I think the mafia would have probably still won with Jamie going so deep, but it would have been a much closer game.

D

Deleted member 14134

Bok, as a suggestion, I feel like getting a target in early is good, in case you get busy later in the night period and can't put one in. But I also know that most mods allow you to change your target up until the deadline, so be sure to make use of that fact.
I didn't know that thanks.
Pendio being the most challenging fight in game was pretty ironic for me lol. I always have trouble fighting the Bloody Crow even if it's just an NPC hunter fight. I've fought it over leveled and still gotten my ass kicked.
Was he the one who used the sword that damages himself? I think I always took advantage of that and didn't have too much trouble with him. The guy I was gave me much more trouble if I recall. I'd what it was about him but I think I usually beat him by knocking him off the tower. As to who the hardest enemy was I'd say it's probably gerhman. He was everything a final boss should be in a game like that. So much better than moon presence.

D

Deleted member 14134

GG everyone and thanks for modding the game, Johnny. Bok played the best out of the town players, especially considering this is only his third game.
That's rather high praise. I felt like a lot of my responses were lazy and I should of put a lot more effort into scumhunting and trying to save you. I still think I have a lot to improve on but thanks for saying that.

That's rather high praise. I felt like a lot of my responses were lazy and I should of put a lot more effort into scumhunting and trying to save you. I still think I have a lot to improve on but thanks for saying that.

Well, you were the only one who was suspicious of Jamie in game and you displayed some restraint on Day 2 and wanted to explore other options instead of just lynching me. I felt there was no other meaningful discussion besides swift lynches of LG and me for rather thin reasoning. To be fair, I put myself into a corner but I wish people could have considered things from a more theoretical standpoint.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, you were the only one who was suspicious of Jamie in game and you displayed some restraint on Day 2 and wanted to explore other options instead of just lynching me. I felt there was no other meaningful discussion besides swift lynches of LG and me for rather thin reasoning. To be fair, I put myself into a corner but I wish people could have considered things from a more theoretical standpoint.
In theory, I found that your lynch was in my best interests :P
But yeah. Honestly, town-Deku wouldn't have joined that wagon either. It was such a small thing and there was plenty of other stuff we could've been looking at.

D

Deleted member 14134

Gummy can we still be friends. I felt kind of bad for voting u out but not really.

Pen

The game is on!
It felt awesome being Mafia again. It had been too long since last I was scum. Good game, everyone! I had a lot of fun playing. Thanks for hosting the game, Johnny! ^^

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Good game guys, especially mafia. Honestly, I felt like DekuNut could have been scum, but it wasn't a super strong feeling and he has been scum in every game I've played so far so I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt this time. This was a tough game though since all three maf are really good players, not to mention we lost all of our good town roles right off. Thanks Johnny for hosting a fun (and challenging) game!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Scum isn't my strong suit so I'm not surprised to see I was so suspicious. Granted, it's hard to be completely innocent-looking as scum. Gotta work on my aggressiveness. I felt karus last post was the most irrefutable evidence that she is town that it was pretty unfair, but I'm also upset the game had to end that way. Had karu not made that post I think we could have gotten her lynched before we all died.

We didn't have day chat but in hindsight at the end of the previous night I wish we had planned on someone to all switch our votes on at the last second, I think we could have pulled that off given the numbers.

Town played well but we got pretty lucky with PRs, and also having all 3 of us as scum is sorta OP lol.

Congrats to Minish, you ended up being considered our biggest fear at the end of the game lol

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Scum isn't my strong suit so I'm not surprised to see I was so suspicious. Granted, it's hard to be completely innocent-looking as scum. Gotta work on my aggressiveness. I felt karus last post was the most irrefutable evidence that she is town that it was pretty unfair, but I'm also upset the game had to end that way. Had karu not made that post I think we could have gotten her lynched before we all died.

We didn't have day chat but in hindsight at the end of the previous night I wish we had planned on someone to all switch our votes on at the last second, I think we could have pulled that off given the numbers.

Town played well but we got pretty lucky with PRs, and also having all 3 of us as scum is sorta OP lol.

Congrats to Minish, you ended up being considered our biggest fear at the end of the game lol
Ya, Karu's last post as good as confirmed her as town. I was going to vote for Deku next day without hesitation, and I had you down based on process of elimination since you were the only one I didn't have a town lean on at the end game (You looked more townie to me for advocating for a no lynch, but since Karu was practically confirmed town, it basically had to be between you and Deku. The last scum could've been anyone). Pendio I didn't suspect at all, so good on Alit for suspecting him and good on Pendio for mostly staying off my radar. All three of you played a really good game though for sure.

I still don't understand why LG was lynched though but potato. :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom