• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blond Link Or Dark Haired Link?

Over9000Gingers

I want fries.
Link's hair has changed several times in the Zelda series, so I want a new shade/color. Although, I do love the pink hair Link had in A Link to the Past, but if I had to chose between the two given I would pick the brown. I have to go classic with the hair color because..... I really don't know why. I guess I perfer darker colored hair.

Many people don't know that brown is the classic color for his hair :p

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Eh. Dye his hair green for all I care. As long as I can play as him, I could care less what his hair looks like. It's not really that big of a deal.

Pen

The game is on!
It seems like a lot of people prefer blond because that's the "classic" colour. However, that's not the case, in the first two Zelda games for the NES Link had a relatively dark brown hair colour.

As for my opinion, I really don't care. Everything from blond to dark brown is good with me. :nod: Not black and red though...

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
When I think of link, I usally think of blond or dirty blond. but I really don't care what color his hair is. I mean, it could be red for all I care! ( even though i'd perfer it not to be red, but I don't think they'd do that.)

Ever since playing TP, I've liked Link with dirty blonde hair better. Looks better, at least in my opinion, especially since Link's wearing such earthy colors.

B

Bowtiesarecool

Blonde hair!! I'm ok with the sandier blonde in TP, but SS was waay too dark for me. Also I hate that Link is now right-handed, I know it's because most people are, and it's necessary for the wii remotes, but still...

F

Forgotten Hero

Blonde is the original, but the 1st link had the brownish colored hair. I personally think that Dirty Blonde would work fine, not pure brown though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom