• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blond Link Or Dark Haired Link?

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Dang this is a hard choice! I would have to say brown because he wears it in my favorite games AND it goes rlly well with his dark green suit. Plus, it is better camouflage(not that it really matters though).

tp link because i think ss lik looked like eh idk but since it had less detail i just didn't like that color , so like ss link but with more detail and a bit lighter kind like tech deomo shown at e3 last year

Lets go purple with green pokedots! No but really it depends on whether they choose a realistic art style or a cartoon style. The dirty blond is fitting for realistic and just blond is better for cartoon, though either way as long as they don't make it black or brown then i dont think it matters.

I don't think it really matters what his hair color is. I do like the brown hair, but also the blonde is what I think of when I think of Link. So maybe a dirty blonde look for Link.

Somewhere along the lines of a Blonde is good enough for me. How about an option in the game where you can change Link's hair color? Like an in game salon or something.

Definitely a darker blond like Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. c: the lighter blond just doesn't look right to me.

I like blond haired Link because I played OoT and MM when I was a little kid; although I really liked the light brown/dirty blond hair colour in SS :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom