• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blast Mask

F

firebunnies123

well thaths why mm is a little easier then oot. It is kind of funny how the shield is out while the explosion is coming from link it looks funnier then it sounds, Logicly i don't think nintendo thought this over a lot.

trash

well thaths why mm is a little easier then oot. It is kind of funny how the shield is out while the explosion is coming from link it looks funnier then it sounds, Logicly i don't think nintendo thought this over a lot.

Ofcourse they thought it over...its called development and writing. But yes, there will always be these glitches and errors that we as the fans will find.

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei

like avenged said, writing and programming.
i also said this in my first post, the explosion occurs in front of link's face, not from his head.
thats the reason why you can block it.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
My sister got it on Majoras Mask it is so funny and cool how it works but I don't understand why does it hurt you.it should like fire a mini bomb a then bomb paralizy it. and then it blasts.

Kybyrian

MajoraKing, when you need to use it, just hold up the shield in front of you when you use it, you won't take any damage, ironically. This was also stated earlier in the thread.

G

Glided Sword

I never knew that, or thought of that, but it sounds like something to try out. I don't use the Blast Mask because of that reason but it sounds like something to try. I'll try anything in video games, no matter what.
Either way, whether it follows the rules of physics or not, it's still cool to know.

Kybyrian

Yeah, it is really helpful. I tried it months ago when I saw it in this thread. It's a nice alternative to bombs once you get it. So that's a good thing.

G

Glided Sword

No more bombs for me now, I'll just use the Blast Mask.
I played Majora's Mask for a moment to make sure my save file wasn't deleted by myself for no reason and decided to try the mask and found that it actually worked. I saw that the explosion took place in front of the shield so that's how it happens but try that with a normal bomb, you're going to get hurt.

L

link67125

blast mask: best way to commit suicide since attking chickens:lol:

Ah the blast mask. I used about 4-5 times through my most recent play through of MM. It wasn't as great as I might expect it to be, but it was a fun 5 minutes to waste.

Chris

It has been awhile...
The Blast Mask is a really weird mask since it is stuck to your face but you take no damage for holding out your shield. Wierd, but if used right, this is a really valuable mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom