• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Blacksmith Forges The Master Sword From The Legend Of Zelda Series!!!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? I hope you guys are enjoying this wonderful morning! I know I am! :3

So I was on YouTube due to it finally be Geek Week and I just happen to bump into AweMeChannel's channel on YouTube yesterday. This is where the epicness begins. Tony Swatton's web series Man At Arms, is a show that takes requests from hundreds of fans to forge real life weapons from many video games and movies. This time, he has decided to take on the challenge to forge a real life Master Sword from the Zelda series. Come check it out!

[video=youtube;XFKx_lzF6e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKx_lzF6e4&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLUUGFk1wE5OHqeNDwp2q9_ZiPqKlWNc6V[/video]

The group has done a fantastic part on their take of the Master Sword. They have created other weapons from other video game series such as Sora's Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts! Just thought I show you guys this epic piece of art!

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That is level 99 ****ing AWESOME! Although I didn't like the girl, she was there to say "mmm luk @ me im a qurl", she didn't seem to do much important work. :/

Anyway, I want it. Major props to Fig for linking us, and AweMe for the video! :D

Big Octo

=^)
Wow, he did an incredible job with the sword. As the others have expressed, I'd like to get my hands on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom