• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Friday

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Black Friday is this week. It's the time to potentially score on deals because of markdowns on products sold in participating stores and retailers. Also worth menetioning, it is considered the actual kickoff for christmas shopping. Are any of you planning on shopping on Black Friday this year?

I'll probably shop online since many of the deals that can be found in the stores can be took advantage of by shopping online, so you don't have to wait until Cyber Monday anymore if you prefer online shopping.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
No its stupid as everyone else is shopping as well so its not worth it plus im working

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My mom usually buys us socks on Black Friday. This has continued even after I moved out. That'll probably be the extent of my Black Friday experience.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Black Friday is more like Black Week now and it seems to go on even longer. I don't tend to go looking unless there is something I know I want which will be put down in price. I tend to shop mostly online these days anyway.

I was horrified when i found out what Black Friday was and that people ****ing DIE.

We don't really do it here in England, it is only in recent years that we've adopted the idea and given it attention.

But even though we technically have Black Friday here in England now nobody stampedes into stores in droves and tramples poor little Timmy, utter greedy bastards.

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I think I'll go just to witness it all go down. Maybe snag an item or two for a good price in exchange for a potentially deadly encounter and a 2+ hour line in stores

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have only ever shopped on Black Friday once and that was at 6 PM cuz that was when I got off work at the movie theater. I went to Game Stop to see if they had anymore 80GB PS3s, they didn't but the one at an out of the way strip mall had some. I was able to drag my mom out there and snag one cuz I had a coupon for $50 off and the actual price was $80, after sales tax and the warranty (I got it since it was so cheap anyways) I only paid around $50.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Over here we don't have that absurd hype like in the States where people literally rip everything out of each other's hands opnly to get the "best" deal. We do have Black friday and Cyber Monday but it's more online. I don't care about them. And it's not worth it. Plus I'll have to curse myself because I would give myself more work to do :P We got around 32.000 packages and suppose it would be 32.001. That one package could be mine :wynaut::crylaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom