• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black Beasts Name Revealed!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think pretty much everybody had that figured out already...
Originally because of the opening scene where this creature emerges from the crack in the earth, I thought that it was not exclusive to sealed grounds. I shall take that to mean that particular cutscene would have been a flashback to an earlier time.

Djinn

and Tonic
I am still no fan of that design at all. It still looks like a large furry muppet monster.

behemothshakeynl6.jpg

The Grumpus?

The design is just so incredibly simple. not exactly any kind of big bad of the story type of villain. Just a rather large monster that would be trouble to run into out in the woods. I still see no reason to jump to any conclusion that it is any more than a large monster that may have terrorized the land in the distant past. Certainly nothing that might connect it to a past villain character. It looks like this creature is imprisoned in a more physical way than any spiritual sealed by the gods way. We have seen the small arena type of space that it remains in before. It looks like it was just dropped into a large pit that it is incapable of escaping from. This leads me to believe that it is probably not the fabled master of Ghirahim as it is not exactly "sealed away" but just trapped in a location that keeps it from roaming around and chewing on random trees and buildings around Hyrule.

The Nintendp magazine is reffering to it as a particulary though boss, so it's probably not the main bad guy.

I think it's more like the main baddy's pet or something.
It does not strike me as intelligent in the least, and it just doesn't have that "intimidation factor" normal villains, like Ghirahim, have.

Hmmm. They definately seem to be building this up to be a semi/not awakened form of Ghirahim's master. But its still too soon to tell.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Huh... says it haunts Link's nightmares. Think it may have anything in common with our old friend from Link's Awakening?
That would be interesting, but as of yet there is no other evidence to back up this theory apart from they are both black and haunt dreams. We shall simply have to wait and see.

Huh... says it haunts Link's nightmares. Think it may have anything in common with our old friend from Link's Awakening?
Wow, that's pretty interesting. I can't say I thought about it before. I doubt it's the case, honestly, but interesting nonetheless.

Byrne

Waterloo
Girahim says before you fight him: "The SERVANT OF THE GODDESS snatched her away." This will NOT BE GIRAHIM'S MASTER!!!!!!!!

Byrne

Waterloo
No, I mean this is the creature that took zelda away. This is what I mean. Didn't you see the trailers???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom