• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black and White = Mother 3?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well, I have noticed how B/W are VERY much like Mother 3. Here are some reasons why:

Story
They are a like, a bit. N's Playroom, King P's bedroom, engrossing stories, N and Lucas awake a dragon, and the teams don't hang around at one place. (Sharks in the arcade, Team Galactic at a base, Mother 3 had Pigmasks here and there and Team Plasma doesn't stay at a base for butt kicking) Also, the Unova region and Nowhere Islands are isolated.

Music
Listen to the green train music from Mother 3. Then the surf theme. N's Farewell has Mother 3 Love theme and Run My Dog, Run! From Mother 3 sounds a bit like Route 10 in B/W.

I can't think about anything else, but I found it interesting so I had to make a thread about it. Oh, and some Pokemon are based off Chimera.

Conor

the over analysing guy
the sharks in the arcade are from mother 2 I'm pretty sure :P and the bad guys moving about is more of an RPG genre convention. The other things however are nice references to the mother series, i'm pretty sure a lot of the APE staff went on to work at game freak :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom