• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Black 2 and White 2 Version Exclusives.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Pokemon Exclusive to Black 2:
Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Magmar, Sudowoodo, Heracross, Magby, Plusle, Volbeat, Spoink, Grumpig, *Registeel, Latios, Buneary, Lopunny, Bonsly, Magmortar, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zekrom, Kyurem.

Pokemon Exclusive to White 2:
Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Pinsir, Elekid, Skitty, Delcatty, Minun, Illumise, Numel, Camerupt, *Regice, Latias, Mime Jr, Electivire, Petlil, Lilligant, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Rufflet, Braviary, Reshiram, Kyurem.

Do the exclusives affect your choice on which game you'll be purchasing? To me it does. I prefer the Pokemon exclusive to White 2 than the Pokemon exclusive to Black 2. Your thoughts?

* means that they can be obtained in both games by using Unova Link.

Last edited:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Well, obviously White Version 2 will have Minun and Caterpie.
I will most likely get Black Version 2 at launch because I have Black Version now.

No, they don't particularly affect my choice of game. I'll likely purchase Black 2 as I bought White back in 2011. Zekrom is definitely my preferred legendary over Reshiram. The exclusive Pokemon in branching installments though do somewhat bug me. It's a business scam to pump money out of people if they truly want to catch them all.

Fig

The Altruist
It doesn't really affect my choice of what version, since I buy both. But what surprises me is that every version I played and contribute first, the majority of these exclusives are always on my version. o_O!

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
No, they don't particularly affect my choice of game. I'll likely purchase Black 2 as I bought White back in 2011. Zekrom is definitely my preferred legendary over Reshiram. The exclusive Pokemon in branching installments though do somewhat bug me. It's a business scam to pump money out of people if they truly want to catch them all.

Hah, Luckily they have the Global Link. So you can trade for exclusives.

univpark

Heart of Steel
The REGIS!? W-what!? I need those for my dex! (50 more to go! Woo!)

Anyways, I'll probably get White 2. And it just reinforces my choice because it has a bunch of mons that I still need.

Dan

Ah drat I prefer whites exclusives. However I'm not a racist so I'm going to go with black 2.
I'm sorry electabuzz :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom