• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthmarks... Do You Have Any?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I've got a birthmark above my left ankle and I like to pretend it looks like a comet but really it's more of a splotch that vaguely passes for a comet if you squint.

I have a pretty substantial light tan set of birthmarks on the opposite side of my elbow. It looks like a cluster of islands and I love it.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Yup! On the upper front & back of my head are red marks from when the doctors pulled my head out, then decided to do a C-section instead. I've darken over the years, but you could probably see where it was on my forehead. The other one is on the back of my head & covered by hair, so I have no idea what it looks likes; I've just been told its still there since my scalp hasn't tanned enough to hide it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah I have several, but not really visible. I have dark spots on my back, like a Dragir. :P Jk, but I do have small dark spots on my back, and also one near my left bicep. I also used to have freckles on my face, but those are all gone, and I am glad about that, for I didn't like them one bit. :cool:

There used to be a very noticeable red spot on my left cheek. It seems that the red from that slowly crept into my hair over the years until it disappeared.

I have two right next to each other on my right hip
then i have a scar right underneath them so it looks like i have three...but i dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom