• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthdays!

Amelie

Air Dancer
My parents dont really celebrate Birthdays. Oooh look! Lets have a party because Im getting older!

But really. Some times I get a present or my parents and friends say Happy birthday Melie! but its really no big deal to me ^^

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My birthday was last friday, but I had an exam in the afternoon so my birthday party was on saturday. It was fun, but my 2 cousins were constantly asking me to help with their pokemon games. So it was me sitting in the couch, one cousin on each side playing pokemon diamond and both asking me constantly what they had to do now -.-.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
My parents dont really celebrate Birthdays. Oooh look! Lets have a party because Im getting older!

But really. Some times I get a present or my parents and friends say Happy birthday Melie! but its really no big deal to me ^^
While I always liked parties, I never liked it when peopel made a huge deal out of it. I actually used to try and hide from my parents so they wouldn't be able to ask me dumb things like 'How does it feel to be a year older?'.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
On November 25, I get my perfect day.

I order a pizza for myself, drink several liters of Sprite, and play Super Smash Bros. MeLee on the GC until 2 a.m.

Holy snap! No way! Your birthday is on my old teacher's birthday. :lol:
Anyway, it is also one day next to mine. :D

Anyway, my biggest party was last year! :D
I had about 10 people over and we were going crazy and eating lots of party food. We had a Yu-Gi-Oh card competition, and a few Rachet and Clank 3 games. It was pretty darn fun! :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
on my birthday I just have cake and stuff but after I battle Ganon in OoT and Bellum and everyone I also play A game I'm working on for at least 5hours(which is as long as I normally playper day not really I'm in the 7 hour markss)

Actually we traditionally post visitor comments on their profile and this is mainly for telling about our birthday experiences I think.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
The year I turned 17, I had a really bad year with my mother having health problems. My friends through me a surprise party at the beach. I was seriously clueless about it. It was an awesome birthday, an awesome party, and I have great memories from it now. That year, my friends actually pitched in and bought me a really nice prom dress. (long story)

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I hardly ever do anything for my birthday...I'm not a party person you might say lol....usually go out with my family for dinner.....or with some friends....

Anyway, my biggest party was last year! :D
I had about 10 people over and we were going crazy and eating lots of party food. We had a Yu-Gi-Oh card competition, and a few Rachet and Clank 3 games. It was pretty darn fun! :)

Aw, it made me kind of sad to read that. I remember when I would invite a whole bunch of people over to have a good time, but now it's just me and no one else....

I'm glad you had so much fun.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom