• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthdays!

Chris

It has been awhile...
I made this thread to discuss what you guys do on your Birthdays. Here are some things I would love to know, What was your biggest party, what was your most embarrasing birthday moment, what was your weirdest birthday and what was you best gift?

Personally, My biggest party was on the roof of my apartment, I had SO many friends over and we partied on the roof! That also qualifies as my weirdest moment. My best gift was my Nintendo Wii.

So, let me know about your Birthdays.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I don't really have any weird or embarrasing birthday moments. All my parties are small with only a few friends and my family. But I once got $100 for my birthday, so that was pretty awesome. :D

idk. Just random get stuff and then go out to eat somewhere. On the occasions that my birthday is on Easter, then Church, pictures, stuff, and then food.

=< I DON'T WANNA GO TO CHURCH AND TAKE STUPID PICTURES. =<

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Well since I am 17, nothing much. When I turn 18, I expect to be a rather big party, probably as big as my graduation party a few months later. As of late, during the past few years, it's just been another day because of the economy. I haven't had decorated cake for my birthday in years, simply because we cannot afford it (if I can get a decorated one, I will probably just ask to have Link on it, or some characters I like ;)).

Alas, just another day and another year older.

Kybyrian

Why is this in the Outside world? This forum is for advertising.

But anyway, I really don't do anything. I used to way back when, but that was way back when. :P

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I don't really do anything specail on my birthday. We just play man-hunt untilll it turns midnight.

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't particularly like my birthday much. People at school make such a big deal of it that it gets annoying. My family throws a party for me and my cousins who birthdays are in January, so they get more attention. I do get some really good presents, like almost anything I want.

silent lion

ReDead
Happy Birthday Jesus! (apparently)

It's also the birth of Summer. Yep, it's the winter solstice, and whilst everyone usually says that makes it pretty crap and cold and miserable, this is officially when the days start getting longer again. So happy birthday summer!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I usually go get pizza with some friends, and then hang out afterwards. I don't like big party-type things - especially when I'm the host.

Stella3000

Starlight
Hmm....well if I can I usually spend my birthday chilling with friends. I don't really have a most embarrassing b.day moment. My best birthday gift would have to be my mp3 player.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Go out to eat the night before. Then, I have a small "party" with my family and grandparents. I normally don't have any friends over or anything.

Mine differ greatly.

Usually I just hang out with family. I'm not sure what the weirdest moment would be. And I can't remember my presents all that well. I suppose the best present that I can remember would be either...

A. Mega Man X8 for the PS2. I hadn't played a new Mega Man game in ages, and it was great fun.

B. A treasure trove of Bleach pendants. One of the Bleach skull symbol, and two different ones of Ichigo's Hollow mask. Badass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom