• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Birthday Wishes

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
What do you want for your birthday, anything in mind? Books? Games? Movies? My birthday is on the 21st of this month, so I will tell you guys what I want.

I really want some headphones

Minecraft
would be nice

and this one probably won't happen, but I would like my own computer

and Warriors Books, alot of those

Some Manga maybe

and Animal Crossing for the 3ds

That's pretty much what I want. A switch would be cool, but I know I'm not getting that lol

What do you want for your birthday??

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've learned not to expect much on my birthday shy of maybe one family phone call and even that is sometimes a stretch so I don't really know. I do have one good person in my life who got me Link's Awakening and Super Mario Maker 2 for my last birthday, so I can probably expect another game or something similar this year.

What do I want though? Honestly just for more people to remember my birthday would be nice. A phone call from my mom maybe, haven't gotten that for a few years.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't usually ask for much for my birthday. I've taken to asking for Barnes & Noble gift cards these days so I can easily order books online, though. I don't ask for games because I prefer to buy them myself (lots of bad memories of parents and aunts getting the wrong game because they don't understand anything about games). I usually just tell people a card with a lil cash will do. Such is the way adult birthdays are celebrated.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I've learned not to expect much on my birthday shy of maybe one family phone call and even that is sometimes a stretch so I don't really know. I do have one good person in my life who got me Link's Awakening and Super Mario Maker 2 for my last birthday, so I can probably expect another game or something similar this year.

What do I want though? Honestly just for more people to remember my birthday would be nice. A phone call from my mom maybe, haven't gotten that for a few years.

I’ll remember your birthday Ezlo, I promise

If I could, I would buy you whatever game you want to make you happy, it’s so sad that not even your mom calls you for a few years. But, since I can’t do that, here’s a hug instead, hope it helps :hug:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Minecraft
Just wait till Dec 2020, get a series x
and this one probably won't happen, but I would like my own computer
Cool! It's just a matter of how you ask.

For me:

1. PS5/Series X - I probably wanna stop being dependent on my friends for playing these games
  2. Samsung - My Lenovo Tab 7 essential is giving me some problems like ghost touch and un responsive screen
  3. American Pit Bull Terrier- I'll name him Lucifer will probably make him muscular than the one on my pfp. If that happens, I'll be having the most powerful dog in my friends group.
  4. A tortoise- Well, that Koopa will be my junior and help me kidnap a Princess or something:P
  5. A steroid with no side effects. Tho, this is impossible in the near future.
  6. A trip to Mumbai/ Dubai/Jakarta/Tokyo/ Vegas.
So that's it I guess. Good thread Echo!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom