• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bird Riders and Hero's Clothes Suggestion

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hi guys! Aero_Dynamic here, with a new (might not be new to some of you who thought this) theory! Well, it's not much of a deep theory, but it's just a simple thought that came into my head.

Anyways, I have an answer (theorized answer people!) of how Link could probably get the Hero's Tunic.
Obviously, Link and his fellow classmates are competing with each other to become (what I call it) official bird riders of some sort (or knights). This is known, however, I think that the Hero's Clothes is the official bird riders "clothes". Something similar to that of Spirit Tracks, where the Soldiers Uniform resembles the Hero's Clothes. I say this theory because of this picture:
link_tunic.jpg

(sorry for the bad quality >.<)
If you see the three bird riders, which I take they are knights/official bird riders, they have similar clothes (and hats) that of the one Link is garbed in, in the recent trailers. I assume that the "Old Man Rauru guy" gives Link a similar version of the official bird riders "clothes" to wear for the adventure.

Well what do you think? Think this could be plausible? Tell me down below!

PS. [Their swords have a slight striking resemblence to that of the Skyward Sword. I'm thinking perhaps he get the green/blue sword for winning the contest (the one we saw at E3) (and gets to go on a date with Zelda lol), and maybe Phi inhabits Link's new sword that he gets.] Remember folks, this is all pure speculation!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Thanks for the feed back guys! I also edited this about the sword idea I had when writing this.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
This could explain why Phi still has the hue and colours of the Master Sword, but the Green sword is, well, green. She is just the spirit of the sword. Great find BTW!

skybird11

state alchemist
i thought it was announced that that is the the knight's/birdrider's uniforms (sorry to sound mean). but i guess we have the backstory to why link is dressed like that in this game. just like the backstory of WW is customary and TP is that of an old hero and OoT is just kokiri garb.

i believe this theory to be 100% correct!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Birds.jpg

Clearer image shows Link like clothings :D

Awesome theory, except I don't think they are competing to become Knights(?); I think it's more along the lines that they are Knights in training and Link might have graduated(?) and acquired his green garb (perhaps earlier than usual? given the possibilities (see spoiler below)). The sword may be customarily given to each Knight, as you suggest, as I agree.
I think Link aquires his green garb in response to (but not limited to) either of these probable scenarios:
  • Link had to advance quickly through training, because Zelda was kidnapped and it is urgent that he go off to find/save her.
  • He graduates(?) early, due to his superior flight and combat capabilities. The redhead bully and his league of jerks' jealousy of Link might attest to this.
These are all the scenarios I've considered at this point, and I - by no means - wish for anyone to treat these as absolute, as they are only hypothetical scenarios at this point in time. :yes:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
No, he graduates at the beginning of the game- the Birdriding Ceremony is his graduation.

He's actually an official knight in this game.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
No, he graduates at the beginning of the game- the Birdriding Ceremony is his graduation.

He's actually an official knight in this game.

I would say halfway correct. He's not a knight at the very beginning of the game. My guess is that to become a Knight, one must get that bird statue, which Link did. He then gets to ride across the sky with Zelda, Ghirahim whips up the tornado in an attempt to capture Zelda, Zelda is rescued by the whale, Link receives the tunic and sword the Knights have (as he becomes a Knight), and Phi houses herself in Link's new sword, giving it that blue gem on the hilt and powering it up, making it the Skyward Sword.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
...yes, he graduates but doesn't officially become a knight yet. He takes a little break rather, than receives the clothes and goes searching for Zelda.

Just sounds stupid to graduate as Knight after such a simple test... I though that this guys were badasses.

Maybe he just ranked-up, but is not a proper Knight yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom