• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BioShock Infinite

Source: url=http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/08/12/bioshock-infinite-details-revealed.aspx]GameInformer[/url]

icaruslogo610.jpg

Irrational Games' new BioShock title will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC in 2012 – and we've got all the info you need about the game's unveiling.

Here's the rundown of today's BioShock Infinite stories:

BioShock Infinite Announcement
"Instead of going back to Rapture, the game takes in the early 1900s in a city called Columbia. However, Columbia isn't an ordinary city – it's floating in the sky, and it's full of secrets."

BioShock Infinite: Demo Impressions
"As if revealing a new BioShock game, screens, and a trailer weren't enough, Irrational also showed a lengthy gameplay demo, and we are going to tell you all about it."

BioShock Infinite: Trailer and Screens
"With Irrational Games back at the helm of a new BioShock game, we have tons of questions about the studio's goals and direction for the upcoming BioShock Infinite. Those questions will have to wait for later, however, because now is the time to check out the awesome screenshots and reveal trailer."
I think I need to consider finishing up BioShock 1 and 2 before I even consider looking into this game. I've really enjoyed BioShock so far, I just don't have a chance to play it as much as other games because of my save file being on Amanda's PS3. Either way, I'm still excited to see the series continuing on and also having a change in scenery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom