• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bikes or Cars? Which do you prefer?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Admit it, Learning to drive a bike is way easier than learning to drive a car.
For me, I suck at handling cars. I'm probably gonna mess up driving exam when I'm 18 XD
Whereas it's a different case for bikes. You can learn to drive it within two-three days. Also, you can feel the wind graze and a sense of freedom when you drive bikes.
The only adv. I can think about cars is that it holds more ppl.

So, what dy'all prefer?
Also, what cars and bikes would you prefer?
I would prefer Kawasaki Ninja or any Hayabusa
If I go for cruisers,
Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson or Triumph

Ninja

Well well well
I enjoy motorcycles, however where I love its absurdly dangerous to ride one with how people drive. I prefer my car because I can load more stuff, and likely survive an accident.

My dream vehicle with four wheels would probably be a Toyota Tacoma, Honda Ridgeline, or a large SUV like a Land Cruiser.

For a bike, it would be a reliable cruiser like the Honda Shadow Phantom. That’s probably closer to retirement or another state to live in though.

298f73c945.gif

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
29744799_1862663517076990_6365751121048793926_o.jpg

It's not the best image (I was only trying to take a picture of my new exhaust at the time), but this is mah cool Harley Sportster 1200. I always prefer riding around on two wheels to four (unless it's too hot or too cold, and Iowa is likely to be one or the other).

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Have to go with cars, since I just don't feel as safe on a motorcycle as I do in my own vehicle.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Yeah, climate is another thing. But regarding safety, if an accident occurs it might be difficult to save a person inside a car as it's closed.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
It's a real close one for me. Bikes are waaaay cheaper, easier to drive and better for the environment, but carrying groceries or other large loads is not as easy. Plus traveling to another city is easier with a car. I'm real split on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom